Schumacher Clinical Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good pay but that's about it
AR collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75206July 21, 2018
There is not much guidance, departments do not talk but argue and point fingers. Most accounts are written off due to in house issues.
The pay is better than most all though not worth the headache.
The new AR director is trying.
Pros
good start pay
Cons
everything else
Management is no good
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2018
Management will smile in your face and go and talk behind your back. They definitely have their selection of favorites. I feel like as a manager you should be there to help and not catch an attitude or dismiss the people that need help under YOUR management. This place is HIGHLY UNORGANIZED.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Unorganized, Gossip, Management
Little room for advance
Emergency Room Chart Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2018
Quitting this company was one of the best things I EVER could have done!!! There is not room for advancement through your education and skills. Favoritism is the ONLY thing that matter and is taken into consideration regarding the integrity of this company.
Pros
Flexilble Hours
Cons
Favoritism, Training is unsatisfactory
Contract employee
Nurse practitioner ER (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJuly 12, 2018
I believe the management experiences differ based on where you work for Schumacher. Where I work, management is poor. Nursing environment can be quite toxic on a daily basis, which affects how everyone feels about their job. Schumacher has a retention strategy that has not been realized. It does not matter what your job performance is or is not. There is no trusted feedback even when sought after. I would not recommend the facility or the company as a whole.
Pros
Pay but no benefits
Cons
Management and leadership in general
Schumacher
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2018
A decent place to get started. You have to be able to learn from experience. The most enjoyable part of the day is payday. A typical work day is coming in doing your job and simply leaving.
Toxic Enviroment
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (EDRC) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 2, 2018
SCP had a lot of potential initially however several changes that were made. including layoffs and management restructuring has created a toxic place.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Zero career advancement
Company acquired by Schumacher as a satelite office and later closed
Vice President of Billing Operations (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 26, 2018
Schumacher decided to close the the Fort Myers office which included ensuring the transition of all functions was successfully moved to the Corporate office in Dallas. The process was difficult due to the structure and Management in the Dallas office. Several meetings were scheduled daily to discuss issues and processes which resulted in additional meetings needed to continue discussions. The same topic and issues were reviewed multiple times. I felt these additional meetings were unnecessary and a waste of valuable time.
Pros
Allowed to work remotely
Cons
High turnover of top Management
EDRC, Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 20, 2018
The manager there allow for other employees to call other employees out their names, the manager spread rumors to turn workers against one another. The pay is very low. It's not for college graduates.
Pros
Enjoy the task
Cons
Management suck
the most enjoyable part of the job
Medical Transcriptionist/Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 29, 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn new things on site, while working with different physicians located across the united states
Pros
flexible hours
Project Based
Contract Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 15, 2018
Being Projects allowed me to strength my skills to lead with out authority . Management was always willing to assist when needed and was always very supportive of growth
Pros
Learning how systems and processed go hand in hand
Cons
Keeping up with the everyday changes
great place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMay 10, 2018
this review is not relevant or necessary . I have given a review of this company . This is redundant. I am not performing a further review of this company
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Overall
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2018
Good Overall, pay increases are small 3%. So come in higher than lower. Good benefits though. the do yearly reviews of company health. They do read the reviews and the company is growing
Disorganized and stressful
AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75206April 30, 2018
There is a high turnover rate across the Dallas office. Management does not know how to work the accounts nor the insurance rules so getting help is impossible. Taxonomy, NPI claim logic issues couae most account ts to be written off for timely filing.
Pay is good but not worth the stress. Have been here over a year and we have mixed desks 6 times and views have been changed 10 times.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No help, hifh turn over, rules change daily
Flexible scheduling
Coding Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 18, 2018
I was a remote coder for this company. The hardest part for me was trying to learn their systems along with the various types of medical documentation formats. Trying to decipher what was acceptable when everyday the site assignment was changed. I felt that there was not accurate time to learn one site along with all the other pieces of information we needed to document. Having to search past agenda's for site documentation was very time consuming also. Of course the most enjoyable part is that is was a remote position which provided a little flexibility in my schedule. We were able to schedule our own hours.
Pros
Remote position
Cons
Their policy/procedures documentation
Dedicated Employee
Systems Analyst IV (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2018
Hard working employee, makes little to no errors and works well with others. Management needs to be educated on how to be a manager and take ownership of management duties.
Flexible schedule works for me
EDRC / Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 3, 2018
. a typical day at work is not stressful
. no micro management
. I've had the opportunity to learn multiple EMR systems.
. The most enjoyable part about the job is the flexible schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor benefits & Salary
Good company
Regional Director/Corporate Health Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 18, 2018
Good company with opportunities for growth and advancement. Learning curve is large initially, but gets much better with time. Kind coworkers who make the team environment worthwhile.
great management
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 3, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company for many years with Emergency Consultants. The company merged with Schumacher and the Ft Myers office ending up with reductions in workforce. However, I would have continued to work for them if opportunities became available without relocating to another state.
Hostile environment
Image Support specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 1, 2018
This was a very hostile place to work. You had to constantly watch your back and walk around on eggshells. We would be told in staff meetings that we are replaceable. Just a very stressful place to work.
Cons
Managment messy and talks everyone business.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2018
It starts with management with drama and mess. They don't care about you all that want from you is to collect money. They try to sale you the job by saying its customer service. Patient do not want to pay you have to beg and offer discounts to obtain payment. You have a goal of 20,000 to make. This is a collection job. If collection works for you then this will be the perfect place as long as you don't talk to others.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
A lot of things wrong starting with management