Schumacher Clinical Partners Employee Reviews

Schumacher not for me
CASH APPLICATION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 19, 2018
Schumacher processes are outdated and manual. In the short time I worked there I never heard anything about process improvements, didn't attend not one meeting on it. Supervisors are treated like hourly employees. The micro managing is out of control, and there is NO work/life balance. Because the processes are manual you work 10-12 hour days to meet deadlines.
Pros
Still thinking
Cons
lack of automation
Great
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  MissouriOctober 10, 2018
Schumacher has given me great opportunities within my short time with the company. I have been promoted and even participated in an education program for young leaders.
Unfair practices
Hospital Practice Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chalmette, LASeptember 25, 2018
No matte what is said or done the doctor is always right even when he is aggressive. By aggressive , the doctor put his finger in my face as though i was his child, belittle staff at the hospital where I worked,and accused a staff member of still a prescription but I was the one who got terminated after reporting all of it...
Great and stable company.
Medical Director (Current Employee) –  Bay St. Louis, MSSeptember 25, 2018
I have had a great time at SCP. Only reason I am considering moving is to be closer to family and we have no facilities there. I have been given opportunities for growth and development of my career.
Great environment
Patient Contact Center Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 10, 2018
The team in which I worked with were an excellent group of individuals. We always helped each other and strives to make our supervisor look her best because she was indeed that. The best!!!
Great Place to Work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisiana, LASeptember 2, 2018
Great place to work. Awesome co-workers. Company going through transition due to payor reluctancy to pay. Assume they are going through changes as well. All in all, great place to work if you can travel or move, accordingly
productive
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 22, 2018
OK to work,hours are very flexible,The managers are ok,the pay rate is not fair the edrc do all the work and not paid well and we need to have a raise
contact job
Corporate Health Consultant (Current Employee) –  Picayune, MS 39466August 14, 2018
you never know if contact will be renewed or not. Its an expensive program.
fast paced
very demanding
no set schedule
work alone
but you do get to meet some great people at health events
cal center
Patient Contact Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2018
call center, helping with medical insurance, submitting claims to insurance and workers compensation claims. updating insurance, collections of deductibles, coinsurance, taking complaints from patients on billing or medical providers
Pros
helping patients
Cons
not able to talk directly to different areas
Medical ER Scribe (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 31, 2018
Good place to work while in school or pre-med. Long hours but flexible on days you work. 12 hour shifts so either 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am , 12-12 etc. Nice people and good training.
Cons
Long hours and in Hollywood
Ok place to work at
REVENUE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 27, 2018
Casual atmosphere, associates are great
Work was interesting.
Good place to learn healthcare finances
Supportive Human Resource Department
Technically advanced work atmosphere
Pros
Work Atmosphere
Cons
Unable to retain skilled talent
Okay for most people
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Picayune, MSJuly 24, 2018
I don’t like being confined to one place , but everything is different depending on individual circumstance for clients and we have so many it’s hard to keep up with efficiently .
Pros
Appreciation
Cons
Ever changing and gets CN fusing
Good pay but that's about it
AR collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75206July 21, 2018
There is not much guidance, departments do not talk but argue and point fingers. Most accounts are written off due to in house issues.
The pay is better than most all though not worth the headache.
The new AR director is trying.
Pros
good start pay
Cons
everything else
Management is no good
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2018
Management will smile in your face and go and talk behind your back. They definitely have their selection of favorites. I feel like as a manager you should be there to help and not catch an attitude or dismiss the people that need help under YOUR management. This place is HIGHLY UNORGANIZED.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Unorganized, Gossip, Management
Little room for advance
Emergency Room Chart Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2018
Quitting this company was one of the best things I EVER could have done!!! There is not room for advancement through your education and skills. Favoritism is the ONLY thing that matter and is taken into consideration regarding the integrity of this company.
Pros
Flexilble Hours
Cons
Favoritism, Training is unsatisfactory
Contract employee
Nurse practitioner ER (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJuly 12, 2018
I believe the management experiences differ based on where you work for Schumacher. Where I work, management is poor. Nursing environment can be quite toxic on a daily basis, which affects how everyone feels about their job. Schumacher has a retention strategy that has not been realized. It does not matter what your job performance is or is not. There is no trusted feedback even when sought after. I would not recommend the facility or the company as a whole.
Pros
Pay but no benefits
Cons
Management and leadership in general
Schumacher
Provider Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2018
A decent place to get started. You have to be able to learn from experience. The most enjoyable part of the day is payday. A typical work day is coming in doing your job and simply leaving.
Toxic Enviroment
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (EDRC) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 2, 2018
SCP had a lot of potential initially however several changes that were made. including layoffs and management restructuring has created a toxic place.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Zero career advancement
Company acquired by Schumacher as a satelite office and later closed
Vice President of Billing Operations (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJune 26, 2018
Schumacher decided to close the the Fort Myers office which included ensuring the transition of all functions was successfully moved to the Corporate office in Dallas. The process was difficult due to the structure and Management in the Dallas office. Several meetings were scheduled daily to discuss issues and processes which resulted in additional meetings needed to continue discussions. The same topic and issues were reviewed multiple times. I felt these additional meetings were unnecessary and a waste of valuable time.
Pros
Allowed to work remotely
Cons
High turnover of top Management
EDRC, Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 20, 2018
The manager there allow for other employees to call other employees out their names, the manager spread rumors to turn workers against one another. The pay is very low. It's not for college graduates.
Pros
Enjoy the task
Cons
Management suck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schumacher Clinical Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about