Schumacher Clinical Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
EDRC, Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 20, 2018
The manager there allow for other employees to call other employees out their names, the manager spread rumors to turn workers against one another. The pay is very low. It's not for college graduates.
Pros
Enjoy the task
Cons
Management suck
the most enjoyable part of the job
Medical Transcriptionist/Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 29, 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn new things on site, while working with different physicians located across the united states
Pros
flexible hours
Project Based
Contract Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 15, 2018
Being Projects allowed me to strength my skills to lead with out authority . Management was always willing to assist when needed and was always very supportive of growth
Pros
Learning how systems and processed go hand in hand
Cons
Keeping up with the everyday changes
great place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMay 10, 2018
this review is not relevant or necessary . I have given a review of this company . This is redundant. I am not performing a further review of this company
Pros
na
Cons
na
Good Overall
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2018
Good Overall, pay increases are small 3%. So come in higher than lower. Good benefits though. the do yearly reviews of company health. They do read the reviews and the company is growing
Disorganized and stressful
AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75206April 30, 2018
There is a high turnover rate across the Dallas office. Management does not know how to work the accounts nor the insurance rules so getting help is impossible. Taxonomy, NPI claim logic issues couae most account ts to be written off for timely filing.
Pay is good but not worth the stress. Have been here over a year and we have mixed desks 6 times and views have been changed 10 times.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No help, hifh turn over, rules change daily
Flexible scheduling
Coding Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 18, 2018
I was a remote coder for this company. The hardest part for me was trying to learn their systems along with the various types of medical documentation formats. Trying to decipher what was acceptable when everyday the site assignment was changed. I felt that there was not accurate time to learn one site along with all the other pieces of information we needed to document. Having to search past agenda's for site documentation was very time consuming also. Of course the most enjoyable part is that is was a remote position which provided a little flexibility in my schedule. We were able to schedule our own hours.
Pros
Remote position
Cons
Their policy/procedures documentation
Dedicated Employee
Systems Analyst IV (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2018
Hard working employee, makes little to no errors and works well with others. Management needs to be educated on how to be a manager and take ownership of management duties.
Flexible schedule works for me
EDRC / Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 3, 2018
. a typical day at work is not stressful
. no micro management
. I've had the opportunity to learn multiple EMR systems.
. The most enjoyable part about the job is the flexible schedule.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor benefits & Salary
Good company
Regional Director/Corporate Health Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 18, 2018
Good company with opportunities for growth and advancement. Learning curve is large initially, but gets much better with time. Kind coworkers who make the team environment worthwhile.

Want to know more about Schumacher Clinical Partners?

Ask a question
great management
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 3, 2018
I enjoyed working for the company for many years with Emergency Consultants. The company merged with Schumacher and the Ft Myers office ending up with reductions in workforce. However, I would have continued to work for them if opportunities became available without relocating to another state.
Hostile environment
Image Support specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 1, 2018
This was a very hostile place to work. You had to constantly watch your back and walk around on eggshells. We would be told in staff meetings that we are replaceable. Just a very stressful place to work.
Cons
Managment messy and talks everyone business.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2018
It starts with management with drama and mess. They don't care about you all that want from you is to collect money. They try to sale you the job by saying its customer service. Patient do not want to pay you have to beg and offer discounts to obtain payment. You have a goal of 20,000 to make. This is a collection job. If collection works for you then this will be the perfect place as long as you don't talk to others.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
A lot of things wrong starting with management
Awesome company
FNP-C (Current Employee) –  Natchez, MSFebruary 21, 2018
I love working for Schumacher. The company framework was great, the access to key people was very easy, very friendly organization. Scheduling shifts was an easy process.
Pros
good pay, easy scheduling, easily accessible personnel
Great team work environment
Patient Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 19, 2018
A typical day begins with a friendly team welcoming which allows the day to get started with a positive vibe. The management team takes the time to greet all members on the contact floor which helps place the work environment in a positive mood. Everyone tries to respect each other's workspace. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to offer our customers options to help them maintain a positive status
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Strict attendance policy
Patient Appeals Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2018
It is a relaxed place where you can learn something new everyday. the environment is very busy but the job is there for any question i needed to be answered
Just a workplac
Patient Contact Center (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2018
a typical day would be collect unpaid balances to close out outstanding accounts. Update insurance and submit claims. Follow up with rejected claims and re-process claims.
Stressful place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2018
Very stressful job, micromanaged by sups and managers. Not team oriented low moral for company. Lots of drama and mess. Need whole new management to boost moral, and make this an enjoyable work environment for all employees.
Well Managed company
Vice President Finance (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 10, 2018
Oversight responsivity of 80 revenue management personnel in 2 locations; Dallas Texas and Lafayette Louisiana. Also with the Board of Directors to secure cash advances on outstanding account receivable balances.
Pros
Bank negotiations
Cons
Travel
Emergency Department Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 1, 2018
I do not want to rate this company due to my experience may not be the same for some one else. It would not be fair for me to distort someone's experience based on mine.