SCI Companies Employee Reviews

Good Company
Former member (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 14, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with my co-workers and my clients. No two days are alike. You have challenges to deal with daily but manageable.
Pros
Good benefits, co-workers
Cons
Low pay
Finance Review
Finance Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 20, 2014
SCI Companies was a good company to work for until they were sold. The new owners appear to be changing the business model without consideration for the existing staff.
Great team
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 10, 2013
Great co-workers supporting each other. The team was always there to pick each other up when needed.
Great work place
Administrative Professional/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALSeptember 11, 2012
I answer incoming calls and questions for internal & external employees. I have to make sure all the bills are paid, I reply to verifications and emails in a timely manner, have great customer service, make sure all payrolls are packaged and shipped out correctly, and maintain all of my responsabilities.
Pros
free lunch and our supervise worked with us if we have to leave or doctfor's appt
Cons
short break
Avoid this company if you can
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 29, 2012
This company is family owned which means they do what they want and you have no room for growth. If you are looking for a job to past time and get a few bucks its fine but otherwise stay away. It's setup like a mini-call center but is much worse.
Cons
no growth, poor management, low pay