Scientific Search

Working at Scientific Search: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

4.0Job Security & Advancement

It was fine

Not much to say it was a contract jig. There was no time off and the offered health insurance was not great. I did not have much contact with the people at the company it was just a place that my check came from

Veteran Employee

I have worked at Scientific Search for more than 10 years and wow have we grown. Our company will never be behind the times when it comes to the latest and greatest tools to do our jobs. We have a team that searches out and tests the best technology for hiring and recruiting. Our President has embraced the work from home movement and as a team we have only grown stronger putting up some of the best numbers in the history of the company while never compromising integrity or professional ethics.Our team of Account Managers have clients that have been with them for a decade attesting to their ability to get the jobs filled and with the right people. You cant go wrong here

Scientific Search insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Decent entry level experience

Most of the middle management team have a "bully" type of personality, so if you aren't willing to join in and take some low blows, and mix in a little racism and ageism, this might not be the place for you.

Fun Culture

A great place for those who are ready to learn the business (if you are new to it) and then work. There are managers here (with 10+ years' experience) who are ready to teach you the business. There is no room for slacking, but if you don't work, you don't earn commission so that's on you anyway. If you bring a good mind combined with a good work ethic, you will succeed! Yes, you will be on the phone a LOT, it does get easier with time! There is a good balance of work and fun - company events, a company trip, and this summer we had Food Trucks, ice cream, and were able to earn 1/2 day Fridays! (which we did every Friday!)

Pros

Knowledgeable Managers

Cons

Free Snacks are too tempting!

Really reliable, knowledgeable and straight forward with directions

Really professional and transparent with clients regarding the job offers. Detail-orianted and knowledgeable about the job roles and responsibilities. They provided sufficient guidance pre- and post- interviews. Really reliable!

Found me an amazing job

My recruiter listened to me and found me a perfect fit. They helped me through the interview process and really made sure I understood everything. Thanks again.

Not a stand-out agency

Recruiter mislead me, gave incorrect information, and was unknowledgable about scientific safety aspects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scientific Search. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Scientific Search in popular locations

• Scientific Search
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?