Scoot Education Employee Reviews

A great, mission and values led company that values its team members
CEO (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2018
What I love about Scoot:
- Helping schools deliver the best possible learning outcomes to students
- Helping place the right teacher into the right classroom awesome results
- Great team to work with everyday - it's a pleasure to come to work everyday
- Everyone's voice is heard
- Top of the line benefits
Pros
Free beer and fun office space
Cons
Small company so everyday is different
"Scoot"ing Its Way Into Classrooms
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2018
Passionate people, rewarding work, and amazing benefits, make Scoot THE company to work with. The upbeat, synergetic, and positive workplace environment makes you WANT to come to work each day.
Pros
Staff, Values, Mission
Cons
I can't think of any
To Scoot or not to Scoot...that is the question.
Director (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 26, 2018
Scoot is more than a company. It is a place where I get to put my passion into practice. As a former educator, I started teaching with the "dream" of changing lives. I left the classroom to help to that on a larger level by introducing schools to stellar educators that I believe could have a huge impact on education - regardless of the classroom. Every day, I speak with talented educators who want the opportunity to create exceptional learning experiences and need a new school community to make sure that happens.

I work with an awesome team who share Scoot's vision of placing the right teacher in the right classroom. We work hard to make that happen. I enjoy coming into the office on daily basis to hear what teachers have interviews or where teachers are going to sub.

The best part about Scoot is that we can be a true partner to schools. Whether a school needs someone temporarily or permanently, we can help.

I look forward to what we will accomplish together and hope that if anyone wants to know more, they reach out.
First time I've loved 98% of everything a company does and stands for.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2018
Scoot is awesome. It's young, smart, agile and forward thinking. It's a company that actually lives it mission and employs A-team players who care.

-Mission is lived and part of business and culture
-Young, smart, agile forward thinking CEO
-Team members are smart, hard working
-Everyone likes showing up to work & enjoys each other's company
-Book club monthly which means everyone's in a growth mindset
-Flexible hours (go to the doctor or WFH if you have to)
-Fun company culture
-Big potential for the business
-Tech savvy (everyone's on mac, Google, Basecamp, etc)
-Standing desks & free snacks
-Backed by Australian parent company so we're part of something bigger
Pros
smart employees & great office space, community & fun culture, tech savvy, Mac laptops, standing desks, free snacks, book clubs, growth mindset, young CEO& backed by Australian company
Cons
Normal growth pains, benefit package is still evolving
Work is exciting and enjoyable! I want to work everyday!
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 9, 2017
It has been a long time coming, and now I am here. Scoot Education, has allowed me to be able to move from working to want to work. I have had the opportunity to be placed in schools that I love. I have been able to work with an age grow that I am not familiar with, and now I love to work with.I am currently a substitute teacher, I hope to place permanently and grow with the Scoot Educational opportunities. I can see this job opportunity stretching me professionally. I hope to continue with Scoot Education for many years to come.
Pros
The staff at Scoot is informative, They provide me with as many opportunities as I want, My placement has been great!
Cons
N/a