Scot Forge Company Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent place to work.
Plant Engineer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, WIOctober 27, 2017
Scot Forge was an excellent place to work and provided me with experience in the electrical field that may have never come at other employers. I miss working there and given the opportunity,I would return as an employee owner.
Productive and efficient workplace with great workers.
Production Associate/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Spring Grove, ILMarch 10, 2017
learned a lot with this company. Great pay and benefits. Worked a lot of overtime due to work loads. Workers there are great and willing to teach anyone anything, just have to be willing to learn and work. Management and work schedule need to be worked on. short notices for changes that are made. some days would have less then 24 hours notice. Hard to plan events and have not much of a life..
Great company.
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring Grove, ILJune 29, 2016
Great company as far as benefits go. Heavy pressure to give over 40-50 hours. Great commradery and financial benefits.
Pros
Lots of support
Cons
heavy pressure
Your hard work and dedication pays off here
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Spring Grove, ILMay 26, 2015
Very hard and hot dirty work, but I loved it. Employees of another caliber there. Everyone looks out for each others safety. Every month there is a catered company lunch.