SCP

3.0Pay & Benefits

SCP insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

SCP is truly the best place I have worked for.

Featured review

SCP selected this as a representative review
SCP has been my home for almost 3 years and I could not be more happy to be a part of this company and CS team! I have been in CS since my start here and have now moved to Supervisor and am working on elevating -- there is SO much room for growth within this company. My "work" doesn't even feel like work because SCP makes it that enjoyable to be a part of their company and I wake up every day EXCITED to do my job and build my career. They are accommodating, adaptable, and care about their employees. My co workers are awesome and everyone is so fun and hard working! This is the best job I have had -- I worked at a hospital for five years --not a bad paying job or a bad career to have -- and then I came here and could not be more happy with my decision -- Thanks, SCP for always making me feel like this is my home and making it so easy to work for you!The pay is fair in my opinion, benefits could be better!

Pros

Awesome staff, accepting environment, culture is phenomenal

Benefits

High turn over rate

Easy job but it is poorly run by most of the management. You spend most of the time packaging items or restocking the shelves. The other employees are nice most of the time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Poor pay

Best place to work

Caring owner and company, amazing leadership team, good benefits, competitive salaries and so much room for upward mobility. The growth over the last year has been a wild ride at times but the ride has provided more structure within, and more investment in employee growth. Wonderful family of coworkers. One thing I appreciate the most here is everyone brings their most authentic self to the workplace. Great crew of people. Couldn’t have picked a better place to call home!

Stay away from SCP.

Employees and artists beware, this company is incredibly mismanaged and it is one of the worst environments I have ever worked in. The facade of “one big happy family” is very far from the truth.Management will make promise after promise to lure you into a position and never mention or attempt to make good on those promises again. Management is dismissive, rude and very manipulative towards employees. Management treats their employees as disposable and often fires employees with no warning. Good luck with voicing your distress with your position, any attempt at reckoning with the powers that be will instantly put you on their sh*tlist. This place has such high turnover that they would much rather hire people off of Facebook for money under the table. Communication is nonexistent and expect to be constantly putting out fires over and over again. Abysmal pay and benefits, no PTO and you’ll often work 50-60 hour weeks at least. They expect you to work while you are home and on weekends as well. No mention of overtime or bonuses for how busy the company was. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this place.

Pros

Handful of great coworkers

Cons

Compensation, no benefits, no job security, extreme high turnover, overworked and underpaid

Terrible place to work

This place is a terrible place to work. It is filled with adults on serious power trips that behave like children. Terribly low pay. They pay "salary" but then ask you to and expect you to work lots of hours over the typical 40 with the super low salary. There is absolutely no hope for advancement within this company. Just terrible. One of the worst places I have ever worked.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

I had been well trained by kind engineers and managers both at the US office and Japanese facility. Job work/life balance has been close to perfect and most of employees are satisfied with working here.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SCP