SCP

3.0Pay & Benefits

SCP insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

SCP is truly the best place I have worked for.

Featured review

SCP selected this as a representative review
SCP has been my home for almost 3 years and I could not be more happy to be a part of this company and CS team! I have been in CS since my start here and have now moved to Supervisor and am working on elevating -- there is SO much room for growth within this company. My "work" doesn't even feel like work because SCP makes it that enjoyable to be a part of their company and I wake up every day EXCITED to do my job and build my career. They are accommodating, adaptable, and care about their employees. My co workers are awesome and everyone is so fun and hard working! This is the best job I have had -- I worked at a hospital for five years --not a bad paying job or a bad career to have -- and then I came here and could not be more happy with my decision -- Thanks, SCP for always making me feel like this is my home and making it so easy to work for you!The pay is fair in my opinion, benefits could be better!

Pros

Awesome staff, accepting environment, culture is phenomenal

Cons

Benefits

Best place to work

Caring owner and company, amazing leadership team, good benefits, competitive salaries and so much room for upward mobility. The growth over the last year has been a wild ride at times but the ride has provided more structure within, and more investment in employee growth. Wonderful family of coworkers. One thing I appreciate the most here is everyone brings their most authentic self to the workplace. Great crew of people. Couldn’t have picked a better place to call home!

Current Employee!

Second City Prints has seen tremendous growth in the past few years and it has been a very exciting place to be employed. It is a very diverse environment and the company has done a good job of putting leadership over all areas in the past year to keep up with the growth. The Owner cares a lot about his staff and does a lot of above and beyond things to take care of them. I highly recommend someone applying to join the team here as there is large opportunities for growth in every single position!

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

I had been well trained by kind engineers and managers both at the US office and Japanese facility. Job work/life balance has been close to perfect and most of employees are satisfied with working here.

Pros

Cons

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SCP