Scribe-x Employee Reviews

Great place to gain medical exposure
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 4, 2019
Worked one on one with the provider and learned many of the diseases and how to treat them. You can work in a fast-paced setting with urgent care or a family medicine clinic.
Find Another Scribe Company!!
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 11, 2019
You will get no help working at this company. They will give you training modules and a class room session that helps with completely nothing then have you work without being ready and never hear from them again. The physicians expect you to know stuff that you haven't gone to medical school yet. The pay is low, they offer completely no benefits and the management is no help. They will also not pay for your training unless you know to fill out a form of completion to email a management member.
Cons
It was a fun job where I learned a great deal of medical terminology.
family medicine scrive (Former Employee) –  Keizer, ORSeptember 9, 2018
I really loved my scribe job, since I was able to learn the NextGen EMR system and was able to collaborate with other medical professions. I sadly decided to leave since I had to relocate to a different city.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
underpaid
Friendly and supportive workplace
Scribe Consultant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 6, 2017
Overall, this is the best scribe company that I have worked for thus far. The company is smaller than previous companies I have worked for, and it showed in the upper management. They were immediately warm and welcoming, and very supportive of me. I felt that I was valued, especially my when asked about my past experience and how my past experience could help this company grow. The work environment was positive and encouraging.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, depending on the clinic, full 30 min lunch, training bonuses, employee meet-ups, rewards for employee of the month
Cons
No benefits as a contractor
Useful company for providers but difficult work for scribes.
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2017
Although the trainers work hard to ensure you are comfortable and offer support, there is very minimal support when you are actually scribing with the physician. The wages they offered me were well below my skill-set and there was no ability to use my knowledge. The weekly work was 50+ hours but if you exceeded 40 hours you were evaluated for deficits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scribe-x. Our community is ready to answer.

Scribe-x Reviews by Location