Here to help
Information from ScribeAmerica:
ScribeAmerica Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 823 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed working here because I was able to view the medical field from the front line of defense which I felt is priceless. I learned a significant amount of information which I am forever grateful of.
Interaction with ER doctors and ER staff.
Short breaks and tough hours of work.
ScribeAmerica is a great way to start scribing as they provide online and in person training. The pay is dependent on the minimum wage of your state, so it is not sufficient for the cost of living. There are also no paid vacation days, and no other benefits. It is a temporary job and the turnover rate is high due to many students working as a scribe during their gap year. Scheduling is very flexible.
hours dependent on doctors
This company is absolutely biased and the employees they recently hired are not efficient in a work place. They are rude to patients. The CEO and other managers are extremely unhelpful and you have to figure everything out on your own. You are unable to ask for guidance.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
See more jobs
Jobs at ScribeAmerica
See more ScribeAmerica reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ScribeAmerica. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 823 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about ScribeAmerica
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ScribeAmerica?13 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of ScribeAmerica about how to improve it?12 people answered
- How are the working hours at ScribeAmerica?12 people answered
- If you were to leave ScribeAmerica, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ScribeAmerica? What are the steps along t…9 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ScribeAmerica?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at ScribeAmerica?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at ScribeAmerica?7 people answered
- What is the best part of working at ScribeAmerica?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ScribeAmerica?6 people answered
See all questions and answers
Explore popular careers in ScribeAmerica