Scripps Media

Scripps Media Work-Life Balance reviews

Good environment with room for potential. You will work hard but it wil all be worth it in the end. There is opportunity for advancemenent if you can stick it out long enough.
Enjoyed my time there. Would recommend the company to a friend. Laid back work culture with good core values. Would go back if the opportunity ever presented itself.
Great company....lots of opportunity Fast paced environment Work with lots of types of clients Digital and broadcast Ongoing training make own schedule
A pleasure to know the people here (WRTV6 NEWS, Indianapolis); diverse and accepting. (Parent Company) 'Scripps Media', is an excellent place to work; competitive pay/comprehensive benefits package/retirement package options..
Pros
Exciting; -Breaking News/Race-Against-The-Clock..
Cons
Total dependence on technology. -Computer down, you're down..
I've felt like I have gone back to college and acquired another degree in the short time I have been there. I have learned so much and I value the effort they put into internal talent development.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Scripps is a great company to start your career. It's an incredibly fast pace company that continues to produce outstanding material, but the compensation and benefits do not equal the value received. So plan on developing create resume padding material that will eventually benefit another company.
Pros
fast and creative work environment.
Cons
benefits and compensation are lower than average.