Scripps Mercy San Diego Employee Reviews

Upsetting situation
MLT (Former Employee) –  LabMarch 11, 2018
Was treated badly from the start. Physically groped more than once by coworker and my complaints went on deaf ears. Could't take it anymore. Management and HR were heartless.
Pros
Tissues available.
Cons
Used tissues often.
Great Place
Patient Logistics Transporter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA 92103November 17, 2017
Scripps is an extremely nice place to work. I enjoyed the staff who was very welcoming and supportive. They also provide great educational benefits if you are the one to continue education. Tuition reimbursement programs are great. I believe that they offer great programs for internal applicants that want to advance their careers as well.
Very busy, fast paced
Health Information QC/Index tech (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 7, 2016
Great benefits. They have a wellness program that helps towards your insurance fees. Management is flexible with child care needs as far as schedule changes
Great place to work, really tried to keep their employees happy.
Staff Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 17, 2015
Great teamwork, great management and organization is tailored to keep their employees happy. There were the typical 12 hour days and patient to nurse ratio was typically 4 on my unit, but could go up to 5.
Great place to work, very oriented to individual and team success
Food service partner Senior- (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 24, 2014
scripps is a very welcoming environment with a vision to help everyone as an individual and a team succeed and grow and learn on an ongoing basis
Engaging and rewarding
Lift Team (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 6, 2013
A typical day at work consists of providing the best care possible for every patient that I encounter. This includes but are not limited to: transporting patients to imaging areas, discharging patients, transfers, helping nurses and nurse assistants with the patients ADL's.

I maintain a professional environment while having a good time.
Excellent place to work for
Psychiatric Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2013
Employees are treated with respect and care, we have pretty good insurance coverage and depending on management, the time we need off is given according to the need of the units. There a lot of opportunities to grow within the organizaton
Pros
free lunches, time offs
Cons
depending on management