Scriptfleet Employee Reviews

You dont want to work here
independent contractor driver/ (Former Employee) –  Clearview, FLDecember 20, 2018
They work you like slaves, no respect. They promise to pay one amount and they cut the pay and pay another. They are not truthful. They dont care how you feel as an individual. Management keeps lying about everything that they cant even keep up with the lies.
Pros
You work by yourself
Cons
No breaks, no paid days off..nothing
Poor management but could be a good job
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 28, 2018
This could be a GREAT Company if they would get their priorities straight and stop being so cutthroat and stop worrying if a mistake was made and if they would train and listen they could keep their staff. Their are Manager is a big problem.
Pros
You are on your own
Cons
manager, consistency, loyalaty, trust
Do not bother, you make peanuts
Contract Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 10, 2018
I do believe you can make more working at other jobs where you aren't paying for gas and maintenance of your vehicle. I would not recommend this job to anyone or their IDEXX job. Both pay peanuts, this company either pockets most of the profits of your hard work or they lack negotiation skills either way the integrity is lacking here. I was promised more than I actually made and after speaking to a few others they said the same and experienced the same. You would think it being 2018 that these companies want to xo right by their employees, but they don't. Understand without us that your business won't be in operation.
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”

― Oprah Winfrey
Pros
Cons
Everything is con; bad pay, no reimbursement, bad management
Routine work
Courier Fleetgistics (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2018
I worked as an Independent Contract Driver.
I enjoyed the freedom of my job as a route driver.
We had a Regional Manager if needed.
I drove my own vehicle, so there was no workplace culture.
The hardest part of the job was sometime having to deal with
rush hour traffic.
The most enjoyable part for me was the freedom, I knew my route, I loved when new clients were added to my route.
Do not bother
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2018
Complete waste of time, too much mileage vs compensation. They send you to up to 40 stops in a night and do not pay enough for the wear and tear on your vehicle or for the stress of time constraints. They do not distance the stop times correctly and for example expect you to drive 5 miles in 7 mins. Yeah right in Dallas Fort Worthmetroplex not happening.
Pros
Cons
Lots of mileage on your car very little compensation alot of fees lot of runs for very little money
Work at own risk
Courier (Current Employee) –  North Grafton, MAMay 14, 2018
This company doesn’t offer any benefits to their contractors, no room for growth and flat paying routes that are constantly adding extra work without extra pay. No fuel reimbursement, we have to use our own vehicles and we are responsible for
Paying our own taxes. No raise and no encouragement from management or acknowledgedment of good performance, and we have to drive in dangerous road conditions. And recently added 3 random fees.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
No benefits, pay no taxes, using own vehicle, no growth, work fees
Enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2018
Great job u work as an independent contractor pick up your deliveries from office and run the route given until your finished then turn in undelivered items and then go home
Pros
Working independetly
Cons
Alot of miles on perzonal car
Great conworkers, horrible pay and managnent
Lead (Former Employee) –  Columbia scMarch 23, 2018
Very under paid, great job for people who dont have to worry about gas cost or repairing their car/tires ect.

Its more like 1000 miles a week average the ad is very misleading.....but youll find that alot with managment in this company.

Overall pays low, grest job if your ignorent enough to not calculate expenses,...and they charge around 50 bucks in brokerage fees , IT, and accounting ect weekely.......no milage no gas. And 75% less per delivery if its a secind attempt ( They say You get a 95% 1st delivery rate, That used to be close to true now it's more like 70% in my area..due to it and dispatch not notifying patients efficently...)

If you absolutely can't find another job, Find another job...
Good team work
Driver / medicine (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 18, 2018
I like work in script fleet .
Thy paid per arout .
Some time take long trip . Like Orlando to poca . Or Orlando to Tallahassee almost six hundred miles away.
Thay had a good role. But no any benifet .
There is not much they can do,we are in the field 99 % of the time.
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Worked as a contract driver for them made stops at vet clinics in north parts of county to pick up med.samples and delivered to lab in Dallas . The best part of the job .Met a lot of very nice people.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
Made almost no money after I payed all my work related expense.
New management is needed!
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 31, 2018
Increased costs are passed directly to couriers w/o any increased compensation. Poor direction from management. Constant threats of losing contract due to other couriers mistakes. So much for for being called an independent contractor!
Pros
Pharmacy is great
Cons
Increased costs are passed directly to couriers w/o any increased compensation.
Worst place to work ever
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 30, 2017
They are being sued by employees with a class action lawsuit for not paying employees what they are supposed to be paid ., being charged for things they don’t explain . Multiple fees for stuff you don’t get like being charged for uniforms that you never received. Laundry fees for your fake uniforms you don’t have.
Pros
You are independent
Cons
Great experience. Fast pace.
PHARMACEUTICAL TRANSPORTATION COURIER/DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLDecember 12, 2017
A typical day at work was great. I had to transport medical products to mostly nursing homes in a timely deadline fashion. Would even play a roll with work ON CALL, performing on call order transactions called stats. I started to look for other work when the company got bought out and the new owner was cutting pays.
Pros
mobile all day driving.
Cons
pay cuts
Not recommended
Driver/Courier (Former Employee) –  texasJanuary 29, 2018
would not suggest working here. the fees they are charging are ridiculous and borderline illegal. They dont care about the drivers or theyre safety. The pay is very low for routes.
Pros
its a job
Cons
terrible pay
You are Just a contractor
Courier (Current Employee) –  SoutheastOctober 14, 2017
I heard that a lot. When I tried to troubleshoot problems. When I pointed out inefficiencies. Just pick up your stuff and go. Low teamwork, high criticism. Everyone out for themselves. No support. Money sucks. You are on your own in every sense of the word.
Pros
Delivering to nursing homes is fulfilling, part time hours can be convenient
Cons
Wear and tear on your car is terrible.
Inadequate pay based on hours to perform duties
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 11, 2017
Three operations with two routes leaving daily one at noon and the other at 7 PM Management had to be at both departures. In addition, you have stats (emergency orders, Life, and death situations,) the stats were 24/7 and you could very time critical if you could not find a courier to deliver the stats then it was up to the manager to pick it up and deliver. You have 20 minutes to arrive at the facility to pick up the stats then get it delivered ASAP. Managers would receive calls at any time of the day. On average manager worked no less than 70 hours per week if they were lucky. No personal life period.
Pros
Other than the Pick ups for the routes the manager worked primarially out of their home.
Cons
stats made life very difficult even to go have dinner with your spouse.
Don't waste your time working for them
Currier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 23, 2017
Worst company to work for! None of the employees are on the same page, the app they have you down load for your run does not match the paperwork that is given to you. Unrealistic time allow to do your run, and when you ask your supervisor questions, you are met with an abrasive demeanor, and "I will look into it" answers with no follow through. Pay sounds great when you apply, but then there are so many extra cost, it really is not worth it. Asked how the runs will be at night in the winter, and everyone keeps saying Rochester NY doesn't get bad winters....very interesting, guess they really don't care because they don't live here. But they can not tell you what you should do if you start running behind in a winter storm.
Pros
Money sounds good....
Cons
new employees constantly, including supervisors, no one can give you a straight answer. The technology does not match what the paperwork says, unrealistic time management.
It was great part time job
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 30, 2017
Very flexible hours and great compensations. I could continue my education while working part-time for this company. I was doing routed deliveries and deliveries on demand.
Great Job for Me
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIJune 9, 2017
Training was more than adequate. Always someone available to help when needed. Definitely good for a side gig or part time employment. I love it. When you are hired to be an independent contractor for a delivery service you will use your own car!! Yes it's wear & tear on your vehicle, yes you pay for your own gas out of your wages, you also pay for repairs out of your wages as well. But I don't know of a company out there that pays you for gas and maintenance for your car to get you to and from work. With all that said there are no cubicles, no office drama, no managers looking over your shoulder, your office is your car.....windows down, radio playing and you driving with the wind in your hair.
Pros
Great support from other employees, decent compensation for the routes
Cons
wear & tear on your vehicle
dispatcher
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAOctober 22, 2017
drivers and pharmacy staff easy and enjoyable to work with
enjoyed my position
preferred hours
great location
multicultural workplace
fast paced work day

**management was extremely difficult to work with
Pros
coworkers, distance, work hours
Cons
management