Scriptfleet Employee Reviews

Enjoyable
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2018
Great job u work as an independent contractor pick up your deliveries from office and run the route given until your finished then turn in undelivered items and then go home
Pros
Working independetly
Cons
Alot of miles on perzonal car
Routine work
Courier Fleetgistics (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 24, 2018
I worked as an Independent Contract Driver.
I enjoyed the freedom of my job as a route driver.
We had a Regional Manager if needed.
I drove my own vehicle, so there was no workplace culture.
The hardest part of the job was sometime having to deal with
rush hour traffic.
The most enjoyable part for me was the freedom, I knew my route, I loved when new clients were added to my route.
Good team work
Driver / medicine (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 18, 2018
I like work in script fleet .
Thy paid per arout .
Some time take long trip . Like Orlando to poca . Or Orlando to Tallahassee almost six hundred miles away.
Thay had a good role. But no any benifet .
Do not bother
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2018
Complete waste of time, too much mileage vs compensation. They send you to up to 40 stops in a night and do not pay enough for the wear and tear on your vehicle or for the stress of time constraints. They do not distance the stop times correctly and for example expect you to drive 5 miles in 7 mins. Yeah right in Dallas Fort Worthmetroplex not happening.
Pros
Cons
Lots of mileage on your car very little compensation alot of fees lot of runs for very little money
Work at own risk
Courier (Current Employee) –  North Grafton, MAMay 14, 2018
This company doesn’t offer any benefits to their contractors, no room for growth and flat paying routes that are constantly adding extra work without extra pay. No fuel reimbursement, we have to use our own vehicles and we are responsible for
Paying our own taxes. No raise and no encouragement from management or acknowledgedment of good performance, and we have to drive in dangerous road conditions. And recently added 3 random fees.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
No benefits, pay no taxes, using own vehicle, no growth, work fees
There is not much they can do,we are in the field 99 % of the time.
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Worked as a contract driver for them made stops at vet clinics in north parts of county to pick up med.samples and delivered to lab in Dallas . The best part of the job .Met a lot of very nice people.
Pros
Great working conditions
Cons
Made almost no money after I payed all my work related expense.
New management is needed!
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 31, 2018
Increased costs are passed directly to couriers w/o any increased compensation. Poor direction from management. Constant threats of losing contract due to other couriers mistakes. So much for for being called an independent contractor!
Pros
Pharmacy is great
Cons
Increased costs are passed directly to couriers w/o any increased compensation.
Not recommended
Driver/Courier (Former Employee) –  texasJanuary 29, 2018
would not suggest working here. the fees they are charging are ridiculous and borderline illegal. They dont care about the drivers or theyre safety. The pay is very low for routes.
Pros
its a job
Cons
terrible pay
It was great part time job
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 30, 2017
Very flexible hours and great compensations. I could continue my education while working part-time for this company. I was doing routed deliveries and deliveries on demand.
Worst place to work ever
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 30, 2017
They are being sued by employees with a class action lawsuit for not paying employees what they are supposed to be paid ., being charged for things they don’t explain . Multiple fees for stuff you don’t get like being charged for uniforms that you never received. Laundry fees for your fake uniforms you don’t have.
Pros
You are independent
Cons
Very uncoordinated, feast or famin
Courier (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHDecember 28, 2017
Always finding ways to cut driver pay and add fees to be paid by drivers. Started off as a good job and good company and has went downhill ever since.
Independence and producttive
Professional Courier (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 19, 2017
Ability to work independently with little supervision gave me an edge to work more proficiently. Loved and enjoyed this seven years of steady employment.
Great experience. Fast pace.
PHARMACEUTICAL TRANSPORTATION COURIER/DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLDecember 12, 2017
A typical day at work was great. I had to transport medical products to mostly nursing homes in a timely deadline fashion. Would even play a roll with work ON CALL, performing on call order transactions called stats. I started to look for other work when the company got bought out and the new owner was cutting pays.
Pros
mobile all day driving.
Cons
pay cuts
Not much to say just a job
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32804October 23, 2017
Use your car and your gas and don't get paid for either. Its a job they just don't pay for what you put into it for using you car, gas and insurance. I was driving 1700 miles a week for less than 100.00 a day.
Don't waste your time working for them
Currier (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 23, 2017
Worst company to work for! None of the employees are on the same page, the app they have you down load for your run does not match the paperwork that is given to you. Unrealistic time allow to do your run, and when you ask your supervisor questions, you are met with an abrasive demeanor, and "I will look into it" answers with no follow through. Pay sounds great when you apply, but then there are so many extra cost, it really is not worth it. Asked how the runs will be at night in the winter, and everyone keeps saying Rochester NY doesn't get bad winters....very interesting, guess they really don't care because they don't live here. But they can not tell you what you should do if you start running behind in a winter storm.
Pros
Money sounds good....
Cons
new employees constantly, including supervisors, no one can give you a straight answer. The technology does not match what the paperwork says, unrealistic time management.
dispatcher
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAOctober 22, 2017
drivers and pharmacy staff easy and enjoyable to work with
enjoyed my position
preferred hours
great location
multicultural workplace
fast paced work day

**management was extremely difficult to work with
Pros
coworkers, distance, work hours
Cons
management
Expenses, expenses, expenses!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 14, 2017
I never started work at Scriptfleet, but was ready to. Put a pencil to income potential vs expenses. Expenses are way, way more than what you can earn!
Pros
Cons
everything
You are Just a contractor
Courier (Current Employee) –  SoutheastOctober 14, 2017
I heard that a lot. When I tried to troubleshoot problems. When I pointed out inefficiencies. Just pick up your stuff and go. Low teamwork, high criticism. Everyone out for themselves. No support. Money sucks. You are on your own in every sense of the word.
Pros
Delivering to nursing homes is fulfilling, part time hours can be convenient
Cons
Wear and tear on your car is terrible.
Job Duties
Manager/Courier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 13, 2017
As the day time manager I made sure that all my couriers arrived and arrived on time. Made sure everyone got their totes and made it out of the pharmacy on time. I also had my own route that I ran and had to pick up totes from another employee that worked out of the area.
Inadequate pay based on hours to perform duties
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 11, 2017
Three operations with two routes leaving daily one at noon and the other at 7 PM Management had to be at both departures. In addition, you have stats (emergency orders, Life, and death situations,) the stats were 24/7 and you could very time critical if you could not find a courier to deliver the stats then it was up to the manager to pick it up and deliver. You have 20 minutes to arrive at the facility to pick up the stats then get it delivered ASAP. Managers would receive calls at any time of the day. On average manager worked no less than 70 hours per week if they were lucky. No personal life period.
Pros
Other than the Pick ups for the routes the manager worked primarially out of their home.
Cons
stats made life very difficult even to go have dinner with your spouse.