SCUF Gaming International, LLC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 42 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 11 jobs at SCUF Gaming International, LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at SCUF Gaming International, LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 105 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Growth and pay increase is almost non existent, they do however allow you the opportunity to be trained on the job. Their benefits are also lacking.
SCUF gaming is a good company, Super friendly but you can't trust everybody that worked there. From the time I worked at SCUF, management was BAD, everybody acted like headless chickens and A LOT of miscommunication so you really can't go by what some of the supervisors say.
not a good job tbh, the coworkers were gossipy and the management were complete jerks about most things, the worst thing is the pay however, just awful
They don’t really fix problems, they expect you to be dedicated 24/7 to work but won’t help you out if you have a issue at work. A lot of miscommunications. Very unorganized managers.
the work itself is very interesting and rewarding but management was incredibly overbearing. no music, aloud or earbuds; must ask to go to the bathroom and they can and will deny you; no hats covering your ears; no charging your phone at your station (even if it is facedown); no being on your phone even when there is no work; i once got in trouble for helping another station after i had been told to help as much as possible. just apply somewhere else.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 26 questions about working at SCUF Gaming International, LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from SCUF Gaming International, LLC employees.
Insights from 22 Indeed users who have interviewed with SCUF Gaming International, LLC within the last 5 years.
Tell me about yourself
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- SCUF Gaming International, LLC