Sea Pines Resort Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 42 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Located on the southern end of Hilton Head Island, The Sea Pines Resort is a 5000-acre oceanfront resort featuring a luxury boutique hotel, 400 home and villa rentals, three 18-hole golf courses, nine unique food and beverage operations, a conference center and much more....
Located on the southern end of Hilton Head Island, The Sea Pines Resort is a 5000-acre oceanfront resort featuring a luxury boutique hotel, 400 home and villa rentals, three 18-hole golf courses, nine unique food and beverage operations, a conference center and much more.
You’re seeing all 22 jobs at Sea Pines Resort because we can’t find any available jobs at Sea Pines Resort close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 100 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Sea Pines Resort. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sea Pines Resort employees.
Insights from 25 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sea Pines Resort within the last 5 years.
How long have you been working and the type of meal you serve
How long have you been working...
Previous work experience. Do you mind doing more then one job? Food-runner and Expo. Also do dumb fast pace test.
Previous work experience. Do y...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.