Seagrave Fire Apparatus Careers & Employment - Working at Seagrave Fire Apparatus
- IndustrySecurity & Protective
Salary estimated from 73 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loved the job and my coworkers, pay was average. But management plays favorites, hiring manager power trips, and last but certainly not least...the attendance policy, it works on a points system. 64 points (hours) and you are fired.
Employee in Clintonville, WI
on June 7, 2021
The supervisors i shared a office with didn't think twice about throwing my under the bus on my first day of work, I guess why take responsibility for poor job performance when it can easily be blamed on the new guy
Production Supervisor in Clintonville, WI
on May 9, 2021
Atypical day at work comprises of meeting and discussions and handing out projects. management is good but could be better. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see a firetruck manufactured from scratch.
Manufacturing Engineer in Clintonville, WI
on April 29, 2021
- Love what the company does- Love that we give back to many communities- Poor Management- Lack of Professionalism - Good Compensation- Flexible Scheduling
Office Staff in Clintonville, WI
on April 15, 2021
Sucks. Management is horrible. I would not recommend anyone working here. It’s such a screwed up company it’s not even funny. They do not appreciate nor know what good help even is.
Machinist in Clintonville, WI
on March 8, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 16 questions about working at Seagrave Fire Apparatus. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Seagrave Fire Apparatus employees.
How do you feel about the future of Seagrave Fire Apparatus?
I filled an application. What is the hiring process and how long does it take to hear from them
How do you feel about going to work each day at Seagrave Fire Apparatus?
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with Seagrave Fire Apparatus within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about two weeks
Mechanic Background Previous experience in the industry
Shared on April 15, 2021
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Seagrave Fire Apparatus