SEARCH group partners Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Contract Work
Transfer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 5, 2018
I worked for a solar company who had just done a merger; however, they over hired for the transition and let 6 employees go. They said we all performed well, just didn’t have room for as many as first thought was needed.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Temporary/Contract
Not enough positions
Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2017
They don't have enough positions to send me to. I call often to check and they never have enough work. Sometimes you can't even get in touch with my worker there.
Pros
The pay was good.
Cons
They don't have enough jobs to send me to.
Challenging, rewarding way to help clients.
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 13, 2017
Normally it is a 5 day week, however sometimes it involves weekends and evenings. The challenge is encouraging contacts to consider working for themselves independently rather than as a small cog in a vast corporate machine. The rewards go past financial to a true realization that owning what you see and work with is far superior than just adding to the wealth of an impersonal corporation. I work targeting professionals on the phone and it is a constant effort to match wits with and encourage them to think outside the proverbial box.
Pros
I love working on the phone, no windshield time!
Cons
not enough hours in the day or days in the week
fun workplace
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 1, 2017
This was a fun job. I learned so much about BCBS insurance and I enjoyed every moment working with this company. Search Group is a temp agency so my time at this job was short lived, but i learned a lot, met a lot of life long friends and my knowledge gained about BCBS has helped a lot in the future
Over 20 years experience in all aspects of Payroll.
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 1, 2015
I enjoy providing a service for employees; they are my Customers. It is important that all information be handled efficiently, expediently and with the utmost privacy.
Excellent Place to work
Assist members (Former Employee) –  Brentwood TNMay 22, 2015
SGP is a dedicated organization that looks out for it's employees. They have their employees best interest in mind. I really enjoyed their commitment to excellence.
Diligent
HCC Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 17, 2015
The recruiter (Partner) worked diligently to connect this candidate with the perfect employment opportunity. Her enthusiasm is infectious. She offers solid advice. Eventually, I was permitted to work from home. I worked hard to improve in time management and accuracy. Even after the contracted position came to an end, she continues work on finding the perfect fit for me and the client. Search Group Partners is a great company to work for. Sincerely.
Pros
Competive pay
Twenty (20) Years Medical Billing/Collections Experience
medical biller/collector (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 13, 2014
I would start my by auditing previous days' charges, entered them into Medware(practice mgmt software). Then, I would batch, correct errors, ex: add addtl patient documents, ID #, payor id/or wrong insurance. After correcting errors, eletronically transmitting claims through Emdeon and retrieve confirmation reports.
After lunch, I would spend my time on working denials, sending appeals and of course claim status, either payor web site or phone call.

I had a really good manager, she had a open door policy, that if anyone had issues,(either with patient collections or office disagreements sh was always supportitive.

The hardest part of my job was locating patient charts.

The most enjoyable was I did the whole process from entering charges, posting payments, transmit claims and following up delinquent accounts.
Pros
The variety of daily tasks
Cons
150 mile commute everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SEARCH group partners. Our community is ready to answer.