Seattle's Best Coffee

Seattle's Best Coffee Employee Reviews

Great place. Good place to start out at. Really get to bond with Guest and the employees. Everyone communicates. Over all a good experience. Don't be afraid to ask questions if needed.
Pay was very very low. Especially for a place that has a Starbucks at the other end of the school. But regardless the people were fine. Customers were fine. But the pay and hours were horrible
managment wasnt all that great. never helped solve real problems. make you work 7 days a week if they could. management played favorites & it was quite obvious who those people were. pay & tips are GREAT. customers not so much. ive worked in customer service for 4 years & this is by far the rudest most disrespectful customer base. . hours are really long, open veryy early & close late. fun playful environment when the right people work there. overall a 5/10
Pros
free lunch each shift from selected places, amazing tips, half off coffee, fun environment
Cons
shorts breaks, horrible benefits, management sucks, very very long hours, the rudest customers you’ll ever meet
great place to work. Great with customer service and multitasking. helping customers decide which drinks they may want and making them for them. It was at a great location at the air port.
It seemed they would pick favorite employees. I loved being a barista just not with whom I worked with. It was pretty easy to understand how it all worked. Since it is in the mall it does get pretty busy and hectic.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The time I was working on seattle best coffee it was my happiest moments the worker’s are friendly plus u meet different people every day . Plus I learn every day different skills so I will said anyone working for this company will says exactly like me
Iam a happy go lucky person. I love making and seeing people happy.I love serving people coffee because i no im good at it.. An i love getting to no them and seeing them over and over again. I love and get along with my manager and co workers.. And together we all make each other an all our customer happy.
Great training and motivaltional upper mamagement staff. Incentives to furthering your education. Fast paced customer service bonus games and prizes, flexible scheduling and multiple locations
Stressful, not a lot of training, consistent 10-12 hour days due to scheduling errors from lack of personnel, great place to get coffee and food though.
Pros
free lunch, free coffee
Cons
short breaks, poor management, no employees, low inventory
It was such a long time ago since i have worked there, but i learned so much there! I am still the best barista I know and i am sure if i was to apply for another barista position i would excel.
Pros
Coffee lol
Cons
Fast paced
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Seattle's Best Coffee?
Meeting and making the customers drinks always made our day no matter how bad their day was because we always made them happy. It was fun being friends with some of the customers.
I developed my customer service skill, knowledge of coffee and tea, and handling of complaint from customers. It was a little bit hard for mr because I've worked from 6:00 am to 2:oo pm almost everyday. It was good experience for me.
The manager I had was amazing and tried everyone equally she made the coffee culture fun and enjoyable. My coworkers were friendly too and helpful. I would recommend it to everyone.
the upper management and hr offices here were extremely unprofessional. They will frequently forget to do essential paperwork that influences your pay. They lost my first paycard making me wait over a week to get my paycheck, they lost my money the next week, they also took over a month to put in the paperwork for a raise they offered me to stay at the job. Management constantly compares you to other employees and the training is harsh as most tend to quit after the first day. Trust me when i say DO NOT WORK FOR HBF
Pros
co workers
Cons
Human Resources, Upper management, work environment
the old managment sucked didint wanna pay or give us hours,was very rude, i learned how to make coffee something i never knew how to do i also learned how to have patince with customers,
Pros
free lunches, great customers
Cons
short breaks, bad boss
It was ok working part time as a cashier and waitress. Meeting people from all over the world was one of the perks, and helped out waitressing if needed
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
Standing all day
Hired on and became Assistant manager in three months, coworkers were great Good location in the Hawaii Naval Exchange. Management was good at training and maintaining good employees.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
low pay
great place to work. I worked in the book store Borders and when Borders went out so did Seattle's Best. It was a relaxed environment and everyone was there to help each other.
aside from closure, settles best was a great environment and the team we had was solid. it provided me with awesome work experience and worked well with my school and sport schedule
Great place to work very fun and sociable co-workers, made coffee for customers, cleaned tables when needed. the hardest part of my job was not getting paid enough
Pros
enjoyed working with the public
Cons
not enough money
The company was a nice employer. If they weren't out of business, I'd recommend them to anyone trying to get their foot in the door for the coffee industry.
Pros
Fun and fast paced
Cons
Benefits are lacking