Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Reviews for Patient Services Representative

positive
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 7, 2019
Seattle Cancer Care alliance was a rewarding and motivating environment. I enjoyed interacting with the patients and felt honored to be a small part of their care. I know that with continued research and funding these we can put an end to cancer.
Needs Improvement
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 22, 2017
At first I thought it was just my group, however, I witnessed throughout the organization poor leadership and communication that rewarded team players who had passive aggressive behavior and favorites acted entitled.

Good transparent and supportive employees were overpowered by management and seniors with poor work ethic, integrity and mission of own agenda who are consumed by their egos. As a result of the underlying tension among staff there is high turnover.

Really, even if pay was fair or good, would anyone feel truly successful or motivated coming to work feeling deflated daily.
Pros
Few good people and some good science
Cons
Toxic work enviornment
Great place
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 29, 2017
Work here for two years and it was pretty great people are so nice and they are so helpful great place to work and live I wish I can move back today because it's great
Don't even bother!
Specimen Technician/Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 31, 2017
The Manager plays favoritism and has no idea what they are doing. They always drop the ball and will flat out have no accountability for what they say and do. On your last day of work. There will be an email sent out to everyone in the lab saying you are no longer with the company!

The work in the lab is very easy. The coworkers are fun and amazing people.
Pros
Good pay and benefits!
Cons
Short breaks, favortism, badly managed, horrible schedules.
Very Active
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 19, 2015
A typical day at work is very busy. I learn to better prioritize. co-worker are difficult to deal with at times but does not effect your work
Patient care check in.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 3, 2014
Learned a lot about cancer, the patients and what they go through. Got to know many families and the joy and sadness they went through.
Health care field
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 30, 2012
I have been working in the healthcare field for the last 12 years, I have done multiple duties in both jobs. I worked at Virginia medical Center for 8 years and during that time, I have done checkin,schedualing, Medical durable equipment fitting as well as removed cast, I have roomed patients, updated their insurance, I have been a PBX operator and well as coordinated Travel Medicine immunizations. I have maintained a outpatient chemo therapy flow board for up to 15 nurses at a time as well being in a very high stress enviroment. I am a very fast learner and can multi-task to the fullest. I would love to continue to work in the health field but am also very qualified for the Customer Service field as well.
Pros
great raises
Cons
they do not value their employees at all, no employee incintives. high turnovers.