Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Review

View all Seattle Cancer Care Alliance reviews

I had so much hope
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 3, 2018
SCCA was a top notch place to bring patients and I believed it would continue to get better as it grew. The Peter Principle applies wholeheartedly to this organization that has allowed itself to grow too rapidly without a solid foundation. (The principle that members of a hierarchy are promoted until they reach the level at which they are no longer competent.)
Currently I watch upper management refuse to prioritize the clinic wide initiatives and necessary work to build a strong, solid foundation of a healthcare organization with such promise. Our Continuous Process Improvement department (aka The Toyota Way) continues to be funded and rebuilt, year after year, with devastating results to the organization including the statement continually taken out of context "No more time, money, resources". Applying automotive lean processes to a unique oncology clinic that is benchmarking clinical trials one patient at a time is an oxymoron.
As I watch clinic wide initiatives, continue to be dreamt up every 6 months, and none having come to fruition in 4+ years, I've decided it's time for me to move onto someplace where I can have a positive impact on patients and make a difference.
Pros
Good people, purposeful mission
Cons
Lack of sticking to the mission

Other Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Reviews

A great compassionate team.
PFS COORDINATOR (FINANCIAL COUNSELOR) (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 24, 2019
My job role has been very rewarding and SCCA is a great patient centered company. I have gained valuable experience not only for my resume but for my personal life.
Wonderful
Support Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 24, 2019
SCCA is a wonderful place to work. Committed to their patients. Depending on what department you work will determine your engagement. They have some amazing leaders that are always willing to mentor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Reviews by Location