Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Review

View all Seattle Cancer Care Alliance reviews

Fun work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 18, 2015
SCCA is a very fast pace environment. MA's room about 150-200 patients a day and work with different providers daily. Co-workers are very friendly. You learn as you go with the job. The hardest part of the job is working with a million providers and not getting to know each one and the way they work!

Other Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Employee Reviews

Awesome company
Patient Care Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 7, 2019
I loved working at SCCA, I had great structure, leadership was awesome, and the department I was in cared about their employees. They recognized our hard work and management did something about it. I would definitely refer anyone to them.
Pros
Great pay, wonderful leadership, great benefits
Cons
Parking, commute
Poor management and no opportunity for advancement
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Inventory ManagementMay 29, 2019
One of the most poorly managed workplaces I've been in. Little to no opportunity for growth within departments you start in. Coworkers and benefits are what really shine within this place.
Outside of that, poor standards and trumped up management really take this place down a notch. New projects are started in departments all the time, insane amounts of money spent on bringing outside contractors to help develop said projects but projects are never actually implemented in whole or are left "half" constructed. This wouldn't be so bad if management didn't then complain and blame staff for not implementing or doing well. Half completed projects often end up with complete standards rework, taking up weeks or months of time to be implemented only to realize they don't work and be reverted. Management does not care about the quality or consistency of work as long as no complaints are filed. ONLY when complaints are filed do they use SCCA standards to back up their claims of poor performance from employees. Policies that don't make sense reign supreme. Rigid and unadabtable management will stifle growth or positive changes no matter how small or simple. Favortisim plays a large key as to how well your treated/tolerated within the department. Hardest workers who don't get along with management will rarely be supported. Overall morale and attitude towards work by those involved is best described as hopeless. Workload increases are sudden and unannounced even when management has prior knowledge. There is no actual coverage system so you must ask fellow coworkers in advance for proper
  more... coverage. Though sick days are in place, management presses for not using them even at risk to patients and coworkers.  less
Pros
benefits and great coworkers
Cons
management, favortisim, HR being useless, and lack of growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Reviews by Location