Seattle Pain Relief Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Very hectic atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 11, 2018
I honestly loved my job and the providers, but the atmosphere was very hectic. I learned so many skills and was given so much experience. The pay was great benefits not as good.(as in vacation and sick leave) As a medical assistant we always had to worry if our job was secure, it felt like it was a competition to keep our roles, they would hire experienced Medical Assistants who were lazy and felt that they had authority, because they knew more. ( they were not good fits for the environment of the office) As a new hiring add would go up, we knew someone was getting let go. Very uneasy feeling knowing that you could come in the next day and get let go no matter how hard you worked and all that the effort you put in, you just didn't know. I would have stayed many more years had I not had that feeling everyday.
Pros
Pay was very good
Cons
PTO not good
Great Employment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAApril 2, 2017
Medical office whose staff is caring and compassionate. On schedule - open from 8am-6pm, patient oriented, caring staff and employers. The company wants the best for each employee by setting individual goals. Huge opportunity for growth and advancement. You are treated as a valued employee and appreciated.
Pros
Pay rate exceeds industry standard, health insurance/benefits, many free lunches
Cons
Great place to work for
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJuly 30, 2014
Meet and greet patients, multiple phone lines, patient scheduling for the pain clinic and the cosmetic clinic. Keeping spreadsheets for missed appointments, call back for patients, insurance verifications for multiple patients, helping with referrals, and requests for imaging, taking payments for cosmetic clinic and pain clinic. Fixing travel cards and charts.
Week to week continuity is changable
Clinical Treatment Director (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 26, 2012
- Begin at 8:30am, work without breaks or lunch until 6:00 or 7:00pm 5 days a week
- general employees, MAs, and Techs are a bit disorganized
- supervising the employees feels like herding cats.
- I enjoy interacting with my patients