SeaWorld San Diego Employee Review

View all SeaWorld San Diego reviews

Was fun at first but not anymore
Seasonal assistant supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 31, 2019
The company has changed a lot since I've been there and it hasn't been the same. Theres too many restrictions with the hours. The employees are fighting over 5 hour shifts.

Other SeaWorld San Diego Employee Reviews

A good starter job
Culinary Operations (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 17, 2019
Working at SeaWorld was nice for my first job. I learned valuable customer service skills and how to function in hectic environments. A typical day in my position would include going to a lead or supervisor to figure out what I am doing that day. Tasks could be anywhere from washing dishes to working the grill. The hardest part of the job was the hours it demanded such as working eight hours a day, four days in a row. It was manageable since it was summer time but now that I am in school it isn't possible.
Many Opportunities
Dancer/Performer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 11, 2019
Going into work was very simple and organized. Any time that I needed assistance or clarification, they are very quick to respond and help. I've developed many friendships with many other departments as well. I would say the most difficult part of the job would be becoming a captain and having to take on that leadership goal along my peers. But the part I love the most is being able to perform and entertain the guest and also hearing from guest all of the positive feedback of the product.
Pros
Discount on Products
Cons
No Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeaWorld San Diego. Our community is ready to answer.

SeaWorld San Diego Reviews by Location