Sebastian Employee Reviews

small kitchen
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2018
it was very small kitchen station was small for they amount of customers that they serve on a daily bases customers where nice not an union job they offered 41k
Productive and competitive job!
Agricultural Worker (Current Employee) –  Lodi, CAOctober 17, 2018
I love working here because I get paid very well because of the experience I have and I get to work with my family and friends. It all depends on how much fruit the owner want and how fast we work the faster we work the early we leave.
Pros
Extremely flexible, little hours, good pay
Cons
Pay lunch, tiredness
buena experiencia
Driver clas b (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 24, 2018
buena oportunida que tube en esta empresa pues ya que fue como mi primer trabajo
Great Company
Cable Technician / Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 30, 2018
Working here feels like you are working with family. The company looks out for it's employees and are very well in tune with the needs of their staff. Management is always looking for ways to improve.
Good community involvement
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 29, 2016
This is fantastic company but needs help with their operations. The company works with the community great. Co-workers are lazy only putting hours needed I work a 12 hour day
Pros
Community involvement
Cons
operations
Busy atmosphere
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Government funded company that will eventually run out of jobs. Lay workers off every season. Good benefits, descent pay. Co workers were nice, management was pretty awful.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Government funded
Very Good Company, Enjoyed working there.
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 3, 2015
Good Company to work for. The People are very Knowledgeable and really seem to care about their employees. Company Vehicle is provided as well as anything you need to complete the job at hand.
Pros
From The Central Valley
5 Star Company
Operator (Current Employee) –  Kerman, CaMarch 3, 2015
Everything about this company is 1st class. The compensation is great and so are the people. Family run company that treats employees well. Room to grow within the company.
Pros
Company paid benefits, partial 401K match
Overview
Accountant Technician (Former Employee) –  Kerman, CAMarch 22, 2014
Prior to new management, company was a great place to work. It was a family environment. It allowed employees to excel to there own expectation, great benefits. Advancement opportunities were positive.
Pros
Previous Managers help me excel in knowledge and job duties
Cons
New management is less employee focused and does not promote by merit but by favoritism
Great place to learn and gain new skills while you work.
Underground Technician/ Safety (Current Employee) –  Kerman, CAFebruary 4, 2013
Underground Technician:

Before the day begins we meet with our foreman to receive job details and other important information. After, the team must gather equipment and perform daily maintenance checks. When the job site is reached we would pothole and locate all utilities that are marked. During each located utility a plan would be created for the bore path. Next I setup the bore and calibrate the the equipment to ensure accurate depth and location readings. Once all this done, I shoot the bore and pull back the product (conduit, bore guard, copper, etc.).

At this company I learn how:

- Locate copper and fiber optic utilities for USA's
- Operate and maintain heavy machinery (backhoe, mud vacs, bore rig)
- Splice fiber optic
- Run a crew (2 to 3 guys)
- Troubleshoot copper phone drops to homes

One of the hardest things about my job is the day seems to finish faster than your job. If I start a process I like to complete it so that the next day another process can be completed.

I enjoy the final product after each bore, knowing that my great work quality brings service to customers both residential and industrial .