Securatex Employee Review

Wasnt Professional
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 20, 2012
This job was boring and unprofessional. I had to go through shift changing all the time. Not enough hours. Poor mangement
Pros
eat on the job
Cons
poor mangement

Other Securatex Employee Reviews

Extremely relaxed, no supervision except on camera, can order food and eat on the job. Flexible schedule
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 30, 2019
This company isn’t that good of a company to work for. No knowledge of when a site was gonna go away and people at those sites have to lose out on money to compensate the company. Sometimes they have enough people to work sometimes they don’t which is really weird so if you want extra hours it’s hard to get them. I wouldn’t recommend working for this company the pay is all over the place and it’s unorganized and no opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Flexibility, eat on the job
Cons
No opportunities to advance, schedule is all over the place no set hours so sometimes money is tight
ok place to work
Investigator III (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 18, 2019
worked there a long time ago. they were high demanding with long hours. They were very fair to me. The people below me was another story. I was there to design and implement their new dispatch center back then. I was then asked to work with the President of investigations for a period of time and then shortly there after took over his position. They are a company with room to move up and the owners are great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securatex. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.0Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight