Secured Land Transport Employee Reviews

Ran Military
OTR TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 5, 2017
I can not tell you what we carried as a team but Military stuff. Learned a lot about Where we can and can not park. We had a good manager. Stressful when your carrying a load but relaxed when you have no load. Carrying a load and getting it to the base on time with the short delivery windows. Down time was the best part of this job.
Pros
All the different bases
Cons
Carrrying stuff that could be used over seas
Summary
Hazardous Materials Instructor/Orientation Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 2, 2017
Great Company if you want to go over the road this the company for you. They will treat good and get you home when you want. Please give them a call if you want a job.
Just straight Chaos
operations (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 10, 2017
There is no order in here. The company runs completely choatic internally. Mid management is not qualified. Upper management really isn't interested in hearing what anyone below mid management has to say.

The work life balance is horrible. Many times working longer hours with very little to no breaks.

The pay and the benefits are pretty good though.

Hoping they change their culture as they try and move forward.
Pros
Good pay, they buy you lunch once a month
Cons
Long, stressful hours. no work/life balance.
The worst place that I have ever worked.
DRIVER MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJanuary 6, 2017
From management to the President of the company, they loved to lie to the drivers and office workers. They would tell you what they thought you wanted to hear to get you through another day, then things would stay the same way. The operations manager had a real bad habit of yelling at employees in front of the whole operations department and using profanity. Not a place for anyone to work, very stressful. Upper management would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat as long as it made them look good.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Very hostile environment
Horrible SLT
PERSONNEL SECURITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZOctober 11, 2016
* People in positions that does not qualify
* To much inter conflict
* CEO does not listen to his people just management
* Mistreatment of employees
* Safety department staff are incompetent
excellent place to work
Lease operator team (Current Employee) –  Glendale AZAugust 8, 2015
Lease operators one year, making great Money not running that hard. Best company to work for if you like new equipment and honest communication. New CEO has open door policy and responds ASAP! We go home often as we can and no one complains. We are here to retire! God blessed us with job and we give him credit for it all! You can see for yourself. Hauling DOD freight is what we love to support our troops!
Pros
Honesty, excellent pay, new equipment, steady freight.
Cons
Sit on weekends a lot.
Bad Company
OTR Driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale, ARJuly 12, 2015
A very bad company to work for. Your just a # and they don't care about you or your family . It about the money. They are worst than Werner Enterprises. its just a very bad company to work for.
OK job just sat too much.
DOD team driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 19, 2013
SLT was a good job the only problem is it's DOD and you can't deliver on the weekends so you sit from friday to monday and get back out on tueday.

That would be fine except you're usually in PO DUNK NOWHERE with nothing to do, which is OK since you're paid daily!

If you apply here be sure you can pass the back ground check to get to Top Secret because once you don't pass one hurdle you DON'T WORK and sit ALOT again in Po dunk no where!
Pros
paid daily
Cons
sit too much.