Secured Network Services logo
Secured Network Services

Secured Network Services Employee Reviews

I loved it here....

I loved my job here. Unfortunately after 5 1/2 years the economy got the best of me and they had to let me go.Personally I believe that I was replaced with someone making less money than me.

Pros

working from home, benefits and nice people

Cons

the owner

Great Team!

Great team that genuinely care about one another and the customer. Most customers have been with the company for a very long time and frequently refer new business. The company is very family friendly and has a great overall team culture and feel. Management is very accessible. I would definitely recommend as a great place to work!

Pros

Free Lunch Friday, Company Outings, Training opportunities, Flexible, Family Friendly, Remote Work Options

Great place to work, supportive team, great clients

I have been employed at SNS for a long time and have enjoyed being part of a growing company that I've seen go from 20, 30, 40, to 50+ employees. Its fun place to be part of and the team is always getting better. We have had our share of not-good-fit-employees and they have been removed and the company has flourished. The growth over the last few years has rounded out the team on all fronts and we all generally enjoy each others company and have some really great clients we support. Not sure whats up with former employees manipulative reviews but we have had a few nut jobs over the years and they are apparently still nutty. I have never seen anything unethical here.

Pros

Free Friday Lunch!

Family-friendly and great camaraderie!

The team is supportive of one another and always helping out when possible! I love the atmosphere and ability to learn new things regularly! Lots of growth in the last year and continuing in that direction!

Pros

Free lunches, company outings, learning, family-friendly

SNS suffers monetary problems due to poor management

Non ethical company that is like a fraternity and always suffers money problems due to incompetent management. I did not receive my paycheck twice, and others told me they weren't paid. Due to the financial issues, management asks employees to do unethical practices such as trying to sell software and hardware to clients that they don't even need and at inflated prices. Poor company to work for, but feel even worse for the clients that they manipulate and keep giving empty promises to. They stay in business by deceiving and over promising to new clients, after older clients fire them after discovering their fraud and unethical business practices. This company was always in court and getting sued by clients they defrauded. This is a glimpse of why there is high turnover, low morale and financial issues. Management are unethical and can sell in icicle to an eskimo.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

A close-knit family type business

Unfortunately, SNS suffers from money problems as well as general lack of communication but I have been there a long time and I don't feel that I'm worse off for it.

Pros

Free Cell Phone, Discounts, training.

Cons

Stressful, Poor Work/Life balance.

Jobs at Secured Network Services