SecureData, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company that treats you more than fair
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 3, 2019
In a typical day here I am making calls and emailing back and forth with customers in order to meet their needs. My peers are great people who are very helpful and easy to get along with. Managers lead by example and are easy to approach with questions. The company caters lunch every day and has a kitchen that is stocked with snacks, tea and coffee. This company values their employees, and it shows.
Pros
catered lunch, all the snacks you can eat, fun bunch of people, great experience
Cons
Fast Paced-Rewarding Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2019
After having many "tech" jobs, this one has seemingly been the most rewarding. The best part of my day are the people I get to work with, which makes the day go by quickly. Watching the company grow over the years has been exciting and I'm glad to be along to the ride!
Pros
Free lunches, Relaxed Culture
Quick Paced & Professional Enviroment
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 3, 2019
Excellent place to challenge yourself and your skillset. You will be tasked with thinking on your feet and making sure your clients receive excellent products and services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SecureData, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5