You have to participate in about 4 hours of lecture and fill out an ungraded exam to achieve your 20 hour certification. Securitas.
They only gave you a test with more than 100 question just to discover your sergeant did a 20 question assessment.
They do in San Antonio TX very professionals but when you get to Eagle Pass TX location site you discover your sergeant has lack of security training and do not know what's the security code of honor means. He was not a security before he started that job and he did not did the same 120 test question like you. Also his allowed to hired securities who will not passed the background check at site.
They will let them go hired you fired you and then rehired them again. Now your only concern it's to exported merchandise TABC out of the city and guard that no item it's take it back while the exported process when system down you will do it the old way easy as that but he will not let you know he'll wait until you make a mistake to bully/ blame you. Also store managers will make you believe you have to make an inventory before merchandise left the premises on a vehicle which this it's not your duty but them that's why their been asked for their presence while exportation by vehicle. Items will get lost and managers won't showed you the video also your not allowed to make activity daily reports. This it's a problem they need to resolved as soon as possible
They Do not in Las Vegas, NV. They will tell you what you need to do and that's it. Plus they have there own test you have to pass before you can hire on with them.
Yes I work for 10 years as security guard
They have given me a guard card but they would not let me become commissioned because they say there is no call for a commissioned security guard at my area I want to become commission so I can make more money. They do not want to pay more money.
No I got my card on my own
In Pennsylvania the Pa Act 235 Lethal Weapons Act is our Armed Security Certification from the state. I had attained this prior to be hired at Securitas. It’s optional to have the lethal cert or unarmed. I was not told that I needed one upon hiring. Only applied to Pinkerton version of Securitas Armed Mobile Division which also requires a License To Carry loaded in a vehicle.
Yes I have my lices and I do a lot of work at security gurd
Technically yes, they direct you to the locations for the fingerprints which is the livescan and depending on where you get it. It ranges from 50-70 dollars out of your own pocket of course. Then they direct you to an online website to do the 8 hour training and that cost about 24 dollars out of your own pocket. Once you turn the fingerprints in and the 8 hour course papers. They offer you pay for your background check that is close to 80 dollars but you must pay them back in increments through your paycheck and if you don't pass the background you owe the company 100 dollars that must be paid in a certain amount of time.
- What would you suggest Securitas management do to prevent others from leaving?92 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Securitas?49 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Securitas?44 people answered
- Does securitas pat weekly or bi-weekly?38 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Securitas?31 people answered
- How are the working hours at Securitas?31 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Securitas?28 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Securitas a better place to work?27 people answered
- Does having a college degree automatically provide an increase in hourly wage?26 people answered
- Do they pay weekly?21 people answered