Interview was a joke.
I was nervous but I spoke with confidence went into my interview telling myself I'm going to get this job .
My interview was quick . Roughly 10 minutes
Not as much as you would expect for a security job. About 2 days of training and a background check. Get your security license and get ready to work.
Interview process was very easy went in and answered some questions and received the job once my background came back.
Interview process was fine.
It's like 'Your hire, what for our call within a week or so'
It’s some what easy they are always hiring even if you can’t speak English you will get in even if you can’t spell or read your good wit the job
Take a test
Get a Call from HR
Face to Face Interview
Friendly and informative.
- What would you suggest Securitas management do to prevent others from leaving?92 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Securitas?49 people answered
- Do they train you for a guard card45 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Securitas?44 people answered
- Does securitas pat weekly or bi-weekly?38 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Securitas?31 people answered
- How are the working hours at Securitas?31 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Securitas?28 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Securitas a better place to work?27 people answered
- Does having a college degree automatically provide an increase in hourly wage?26 people answered