SECURITECH SECURITY SERVICES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Blatent disregard and total disrespect for prospective employees
Interview (Former Employee) –  Los angelesAugust 9, 2018
I was scheduled to interview at Securitech at 2:00pm on a Thursday. I arrived at 1:45pm and sat without an interview until 2:40pm when I finally got up and left. The atmosphere is exceptionally tense and the concrete gray walls make it feel much more like some sort of jail than an office. The complete lack of respect and disgusting inability to keep to a schedule where both glaring realities. If they cant keep to an interview schedule than I cant have confidence in their abilities to do much else either. I spent 2 hours on the bus each way just to have my time wasted by someone that clearly had no respect for others. It was absolutely unacceptable. With so many security companies around, I guarentee you can do a million times better.
secuirty guard
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 15, 2017
I worked with the public made sure perimeter was safe for employees made sure doors were secure and no theft occurred on the job. The work helped me to pay attention to detail in a fast moving environment the hardest part of job was multitasking different tasks at one time because I fill I want quality work and did not want to make any mistakes. the thing I enjoyed about the job was working with the public to make it a safe environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SECURITECH SECURITY SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3