Security 101 Employee Review

View all Security 101 reviews

A modest review
Business Solutions Manager & Technical Sales (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTNovember 23, 2015
Each day provides opportunities to learn more about the security industry through performing site walk-thru visits in preparation for providing solution proposals for video and security solutions.

Management and leadership is involved minimally until the numbers aren't high enough and business objectives can often seem vague.

Other employees and coworkers are hard-working and committed to the tasks at hand. There is a general lack of business development direction or routine meetings to develop quarterly plans for continued business growth.

The hardest part of the job is getting a transference of knowledge and understanding expectations from the sales leaders and upper management.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being exposed to a new industry, developing sales leads with new clients and putting previously learned skills from school and prior experiences to good use.

A great opportunity but with little room for growth if you have prior management or corporate experience.
Pros
Big opportunity to help grow a small business
Cons
High expectations but low compensation and career growth ceiling

Other Security 101 Employee Reviews

Security101 Orlando
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
There are 2 owners, they are are good people. They've owned a Security101 franchise for 10 years which shows they are making things happen. As they still grow there a major growing pains that they are still facing. Their culture has been good, yet it appears is impeding their growth.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Disorganized, not defined in their work.
Best crew ever, team 101 is like my family.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2018
From the owner, regional manager ,project managers, assistant,supervisor everyone make fell like we know each other for a long time they trust me and thats a good thing because make you give the 150%on the field because you cant betray that confidan .We are like a family we take a good care to each other and we keep always in touch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Security 101. Our community is ready to answer.