Security 101 Employee Review

View all Security 101 reviews

Was a great adventure.
Project Manager/Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 2, 2017
Work was regularly abundant.

Added plenty of certifications to my resume.

If management would stay on point with the core values then the company has the potential to be great.

Workplace culture had its highs and lows. The techs you will be working with are some great guys with specialties in different aspects. Some of the best people I could work with and are close friends of.

Hardest part of the job is the inconsistencies from management and not always listening to the recommendations of their experienced technicians.

Most enjoyable part of my job was I worked with my best friends, and leaving the company was not an easy one. Still sore how things ended by myself and ownership.
Pros
Great group of techs and potential for some big jobs with integrating systems.
Cons
Unconventional ownership.

Other Security 101 Employee Reviews

Security101 Orlando
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
There are 2 owners, they are are good people. They've owned a Security101 franchise for 10 years which shows they are making things happen. As they still grow there a major growing pains that they are still facing. Their culture has been good, yet it appears is impeding their growth.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Disorganized, not defined in their work.
Best crew ever, team 101 is like my family.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2018
From the owner, regional manager ,project managers, assistant,supervisor everyone make fell like we know each other for a long time they trust me and thats a good thing because make you give the 150%on the field because you cant betray that confidan .We are like a family we take a good care to each other and we keep always in touch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Security 101. Our community is ready to answer.