Security 101 Employee Review

View all Security 101 reviews

productive company easy to work with great people
Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 13, 2013
a typical day at work was full camera installs cctv and card access, i learned to run wire hang camera program card access systems terminate cat5/6 audio video, co workers all got along great good people to work and be with, hardest part of the job was learning to program systems, enjoyable part of the job learning something new every day challenge your mind.
Pros
hour lunch break
Cons
out of town work

Other Security 101 Employee Reviews

Security101 Orlando
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
There are 2 owners, they are are good people. They've owned a Security101 franchise for 10 years which shows they are making things happen. As they still grow there a major growing pains that they are still facing. Their culture has been good, yet it appears is impeding their growth.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Disorganized, not defined in their work.
Best crew ever, team 101 is like my family.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2018
From the owner, regional manager ,project managers, assistant,supervisor everyone make fell like we know each other for a long time they trust me and thats a good thing because make you give the 150%on the field because you cant betray that confidan .We are like a family we take a good care to each other and we keep always in touch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Security 101. Our community is ready to answer.