Security 101 Employee Review

View all Security 101 reviews

Excellent business and people
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2018
There is a great culture of teamwork and support at Security 101. The team has a vast pool of security system knowledge through the people they have hired. If you need a security services, Security 101 is the best company to provide that solution for you. The work will require you to be flexible, hard working, and provide professional interaction and communication with customers. I learned what it can mean to be working with a group of people that are more than just co-workers.

Other Security 101 Employee Reviews

Security101 Orlando
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
There are 2 owners, they are are good people. They've owned a Security101 franchise for 10 years which shows they are making things happen. As they still grow there a major growing pains that they are still facing. Their culture has been good, yet it appears is impeding their growth.
Pros
Autonomy
Cons
Disorganized, not defined in their work.
Best crew ever, team 101 is like my family.
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 3, 2018
From the owner, regional manager ,project managers, assistant,supervisor everyone make fell like we know each other for a long time they trust me and thats a good thing because make you give the 150%on the field because you cant betray that confidan .We are like a family we take a good care to each other and we keep always in touch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Security 101. Our community is ready to answer.