Security Partners Employee Reviews

Worst place ever.
Phones (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 27, 2019
Terrible place, management is pathetic! People receive discipline for sneezing incorrectly. No communication. Do not go near this place. If they call you for an interview say no and run! You could make more money working at McDonald’s!
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
The fact that this place even exists!
A day at security partners
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 11, 2019
its a work place of empty promises, lack of communication. The middle of Dec 2018 we got told that we were getting review and raises. we were told by management we were going to have a great christmas. yeah that didnt happen. Something always came up. it was meetings, or someone being on vacation, to bring on a company for more work. we were told this in the middle of December here we sit Feb. 2019 no review and no raise while everything is going up, insurance, cost of living.
Pros
Cons
no raise, heavy work loads, no communication
young company still growing
employee (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2018
good intentions but needs better deployment strategies. Corporate office is severely disconnected from its other offices. Company needs to be more education oriented.
Rewarding Career
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 5, 2018
Security Partners is a growing company that is making strides to protect people and their properties while providing meaningful careers to their employees. Their company culture is growing and becoming stronger. I like having different centers and being able to communicate with people across the country.
Poor Communication and Imbalanced Treatment of Non-Corporate Locations
Trainer, CS Operator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 26, 2018
The Corporate communication is severely lacking, and policies get changed and then changed back. If you don't work in the Corporate office, expect to feel Second Class, and if you don't work in one of the full-service centers, expect to be an afterthought or a burden.
Pros
The location I worked at had an incredible view, and many of the co-workers were just awesome.
Cons
Inconsistent and rare communication
Not the best at all
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2018
Not the best place to work, management can never make up their minds, nobody is on the same page at this company. Honestly I am shocked they haven't been shut down
Making sure we live in a safe environment
DEALER SUPPORT REP (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 4, 2017
I would manage my shift to succeed in answering incoming alarms under minute and to handle each client with respect and understanding. If a situation was not met to the customer's satisfaction, I would take the complaint and handle the situation until there they were pleased with the outcome.

I also worked for the many alarm companies we monitored for by getting them daily reports, incidents, and all questions concerning the equipment they were installing in homes or businesses.
Pros
Able to work independantly and effeciently
Cons
Maintaining employee moral
Fast Pace
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2017
Not enough employees, took to long to get new ones trained and caused others to leave waiting for relief.
Was told we would have mandatory overtime as well as mandatory on-call days every other week even though we were staying late when requested became very frustrating and when brought to HR's attention was told that 2 other locations were already doing this. Was being expected to spend all your time there instead of at home with family and the feeling of they didn't care what your family situation was. In my opinion this was UNACCEPTABLE
Cons
High Turn Over
nice place to work
Dispatcher/operator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
My typical day at work requires me to sit at a computer and monitor alarms that are coming in, advising the customer of the types of alarms coming in, and also taking inbound calls and helping the customer with their alarms. The management is very nice and work with or around your schedule for other jobs/school. All of the employees are very nice and the work place has a calm environment. The hardest part of the job is when you have someone who is calling in and has a medical problem and need help, and sound like they are dying on the phone, that is kind of scary. The most enjoyable part about the job is being able to help people.
Pros
good pay, payed lunches, benefits
Cons
always call you in on your days off.
agents are keepikg this copany from sinking
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2017
this starter company doesn't want to hire enough people to do the job so employees are over worked and under paid, and stressed out.The management isn't as involved as they should be and there's no real help or support.
Pros
co-workers are fun, paid lunch break
Cons
health care is expensive and no good, pay is low, over worked
Decent Place To work
Dispatcher I (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Started if Feb '16 and still there. I work overnight and it isnt bad. I just dont like my two days off, I don't get my time to spend with my kids on the weekend when they come to visit. Pay isn't minimum wage but it's just barely in the double digits.
Pros
Two days off back to back
Cons
Low pay
Fun place to work
Dispatcher/Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 3, 2016
Fun place to work. Understaffed at the moment. Was hard to work and go to school. Overall, very fun place to work. would highly recommend to anyone.
Pros
Free lunches, two consecutive days off.
Nice place to work
Conversion Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PASeptember 9, 2016
Great learning experience learned to work with elderly customers had to have patience and compassion. Loved working with management
every day learned something new.
Pros
great training
Cons
short term work
fun fast paced environment
Security Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 31, 2016
I overlooked secuirty, fire, medical and panic alarms and helped dispatch I also called for mechanical errors with the alarms.
Fun workplace with a great staff
Dispatcher, Video Monitor, UL Alarm Runner (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 30, 2016
A computer based job. Very fast paced with a lot of difficult situations. Company has very many good supervisors. Always helpful in answering questions calmly.
Meaningful work.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 26, 2016
This job is fast paced with allot of multitasking. It is a great place to learn how to become a dispatcher. I learned so many security protocols. The supervisors where very patient, the structure for training is intense with allot of coaching. The environment was overall peaceful and everyone was quite responsive at emergency situations, always willing to jump in to help. The great hardship to this job was the hours, and days. The compensation for the harsh graveyard hours was being able to do 4/10 schedules giving employees a whole three days to recuperate.
Pros
4/10 schedule & lots of well paid holiday and overtime
Cons
The graveyard hours.
Security Partners
Dispatch Operator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 1, 2015
Wonderful people and company but it is a high stress job so be warned it may not be for everyone. It is quite a new experience and a completely different world for anyone new to the industry.
Fast pace environment
Communication Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 25, 2015
handle hundreds of inbound and outbound calls a daily.
must have an acute attention for details, my co-workers are always willing to help you if needed and management as well .
Great company.
Access Control Administrator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2015
This company is no longer in business. When employed good pay and lots of chances for advancement.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Flexible environment very little room for growth
Senior Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  AnaheimSeptember 19, 2014
As a seasoned operator my skills are being under used and no new skills acquired. I have learned a lot through dealer tips and troubleshooting alarm systems. It has sharpened my interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills by providing a fast paced high intensity environment.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Items in employee manual not performed. No room for growth.