Security Partners Employee Review

View all Security Partners reviews

Making sure we live in a safe environment
DEALER SUPPORT REP (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 4, 2017
I would manage my shift to succeed in answering incoming alarms under minute and to handle each client with respect and understanding. If a situation was not met to the customer's satisfaction, I would take the complaint and handle the situation until there they were pleased with the outcome.

I also worked for the many alarm companies we monitored for by getting them daily reports, incidents, and all questions concerning the equipment they were installing in homes or businesses.
Pros
Able to work independantly and effeciently
Cons
Maintaining employee moral

Other Security Partners Employee Reviews

Worst place ever.
Phones (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 27, 2019
Terrible place, management is pathetic! People receive discipline for sneezing incorrectly. No communication. Do not go near this place. If they call you for an interview say no and run! You could make more money working at McDonald’s!
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
The fact that this place even exists!
A day at security partners
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 11, 2019
its a work place of empty promises, lack of communication. The middle of Dec 2018 we got told that we were getting review and raises. we were told by management we were going to have a great christmas. yeah that didnt happen. Something always came up. it was meetings, or someone being on vacation, to bring on a company for more work. we were told this in the middle of December here we sit Feb. 2019 no review and no raise while everything is going up, insurance, cost of living.
Pros
Cons
no raise, heavy work loads, no communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Security Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight