Sedona Staffing Agency Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good place to start
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJune 26, 2018
nice place to work several different jobs to choose from i would recommend this staffing agency they have several diffrent jobs they can send you most of them you will need reliable transportation
Productive Work Environment
Various Positions Held (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 2, 2018
It was a satisfying job. Learned many different skills the most enjoyable part was working in a good environment with good people. The company was well managed.
Temo Jobs
Temp to hire jobs (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 27, 2018
Sedona Staffing provided one temp job for me while I had to find others on my own. The job they provided for me was fast paced and was self-structured.
I liked the hours I worked
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMarch 26, 2018
A lot of culture diversity which was good and bad. A lot of the time you couldn't understand t directions because they didn't speak English. The job was easy but there was lack of work.
easy work
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAMarch 12, 2018
they job was good for me do to the fact of always having something to do staying on the move and having a constant schedule i would recommend to a friend
It's an alright place to work for
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  West Branch, IAFebruary 28, 2018
It's an alright place to work for.various job assignments,room for advancement,decent pay , decent hours,good work environment.work assignments in close proximity.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Short breaks
A weekend job to pay the bills
Caterer/Server (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAJanuary 28, 2018
Not a super stressful job and easy to make some quick money. Work with new people every week to serve at weddings and events. The hardest part of the job was working every Saturday night and giving up the weekends.
Had good jobs with them
Tester/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJanuary 5, 2018
Had good exprince with sedona they set u with jobs right away i just wish they would provide haelth care they have hood comitunaction skills with empoliees
Pros
None thing special
Cons
Health care
Temp agency
Packer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IADecember 7, 2017
Temporary assignment agency they place you with a company temporarily to see if it's a good fit if so company has the option to hire you on. But everyone knows that
The other employees were really nice and great to with with
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasDecember 4, 2017
Sedona group is ok but when you have an issue with another employee nothing was done about it. The job itself was good just too bad it was temporary. They never tried to reassign me when the job was over which was bad.
press operated
Press Brake Operator/assembler (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 4, 2017
my review on working thru sedona is that i recommend that they get good benifits and more job opportunities. i worked many hours and no benefits. the starting wage should be $10.
Pros
co workers
Cons
more job opportunitis
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Milan, ILOctober 4, 2017
It was a great experience. It was fast-paced, I was able to keep up and move faster. I was packaging products in boxes and putting it on the moving line to get taped up and ready to ship.
Good place to work when work was available.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 24, 2017
Found me a job quick, started the following day. Great management that will try to find you work. If there is no work they will call you when they have work available
Easy. Peasy.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 14, 2017
Stay at home mom, or you just need some more time to handle schoolwork? This would be a great job for you. I only worked 3 days out the week but I made at least 250 on every week. Must give it a try.
Alliant International University
Admissions Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I work in the admissions offices of Alliant International University as a clerical support Clerk. Great office environment friendly staff wonderful international students.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
wasted time
Customer Service Representative / group o (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILDecember 13, 2016
they wont really do much for you if you have a felony, they will keep you at the bottom of the barrel and summit you to BS jobs where you have to travel 30 min or more for minimum wages
Very rewarding easy paced working environment.
TEMP WORKER (Former Employee) –  Peoria,IllinoisSeptember 17, 2014
A typical day at work was going to the jobs that needed workers. What I learned is temp agency can be more reliable of keeping you employed. Co-workers didnt play a big part in this job. The hardest part of the job was continuously working different jobs but never went unemployed. The most enjoyable part was staying employed.
Pros
Staying employed
Cons
Unstable jobs
Fun and positive enviorment.
Virginia Department of Health Professions (Current Employee) –  Glen AllenJune 4, 2014
I enjoy working with kind people. The dept I work in has a great group of people! They are always willing to help out whenever there is a need...I truly enjoy coming to work every morning.
Pros
Possible chance of becoming a full-time state employee.
It was very unstable as for assignments
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2013
There was never an opportunity for advance while working most of the assignments that i was sent to.
Pros
co-pay medical
Cons
all low paying assignments
Easy to get a temp job.
Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Monticello, IAMarch 5, 2013
I worked as a temp for them, it was easy to find a job under them but I found it difficult to find anything part time that would work with my school schedule.
Pros
decent pay during summer breaks.
Cons
few benefits, 2nd shift, poor work conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sedona Staffing Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

Sedona Staffing Agency Reviews by Location