See's Candies
85High
4.3

See's Candies Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Review
restock shelves, waiting on customers. I learned about See's candy, how it got started, where it originated from. The management was great and fun to work for, coworkers were great, there was no hard part and the whole job was enjoyable
Pros
great company, pay was desent, fun
Cons
seasonal
Physically demanding, but fun at the same time
Who doesn't love chocolate?! All of our customers were so happy to see us year after year. They made the job fun and interesting for sure. There was some heavy lifting involved, but nothing too serious. Daily paperwork was extremely easy to complete.
One of the best jobs I've had
It's a seasonal job for the holidays so typically it's busy. Everyone that buys our candy relates to it in one way or another. Either they grew up on the candy or they're from California, where it's based. Management is excellent and everyone that works there are friendly. It's a pretty chill environment but when it gets busy it gets busy.
Pros
Being able to try the candies
Cons
Standing for long periods
Holiday Gift Center
Great job, fun people, hardest part is finding reliable team members since the job is seasonal, corporate is somewhat difficult to deal with during extended season,
Pros
decent starting pay
Cons
low hours
Productive job with loyal workers
Typical day at work would start off with sending out opening paperwork along with opening inventory. I learned how to use my time wisely when it came to an easy work day. I learned how to manage other coworkers and work to make each other days easier. There was nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with coworkers and customers.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Typical seasonal job
Good job, selling awesome candy. A lot of standing on your feet (as expected in retail)