Select Medical Employee Reviews in Edina, MNReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 373 reviews
Based on 212 survey responses
Select Medical insights
What people like
- Ability to learn new things
- Time and location flexibility
- Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
- Trust in colleagues
- Sense of belonging
- Fair pay for job
Job Work/Life Balance
The owner of Select Medical is supportive of employees and was generous during Covid and appreciated the effort of his clients.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I really enjoyed the work I did at Select Medical. My trainer in the warranty iv pump department was great! Kind and patient! The working environment was good during the first three months of COVID but as time when on and more staff came back the environment became more hostile and less supportive. I was punished for having medical complications with a cancer scare, my dad's heart and my daughters broken arm. I did not feel they were supportive of my need to put my family first. I felt punished and unappreciated for the hours and time I put in. I was dedicated to learning and progressing I even put in three hard weeks in the shipping department that didn't seem appreciated when they were understaffed. Beware the supervisors are clique and will talk behind your back.
Monthly Bonus! Paid time off after a grace period.
Terrible healthcare insurance options.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Select Medicalin Edina, MN
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Medical. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 373 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Select Medical with
Questions about Select Medical
- What advice would you give the CEO of Select Medical about how to improve it?15 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Select Medical?10 people answered
- If you were to leave Select Medical, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Select Medical a better place to work?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Select Medical? What are the steps along …7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Select Medical?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Select Medical?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Select Medical?5 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Select Medical?4 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Select Medical?4 people answered
Select Medical Reviews by Job Title
Select Medical Reviews by Location
Discussion topics at Select Medical
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
What’s it like working at Select Medical?