Select Rehabilitation

Select Rehabilitation Employee Reviews in Jacksonville, FL

Jacksonville, FL5 reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits

productivityrehabtherapisttherapypatientraisebenefitnumb

Fair for the current state of therapy

This is a strange company to review because it is in a strange field right now. Sure, the pay is okay for the type of work it is in comparison to other large rehab companies, but you are more likely to get a pay cut than a pay raise. Pay raises are unheard of in my circle. Then there is the COVID handling, if you are sick, hope you have PTO. But, you don't have PTO, because it is accrued on hours worked, and facilities don't have people right now with elective surgeries down. Obviously that is not the company's fault, but the COVID reimbursement is inappropriate for a healthcare company in my and most(all?) other therapist's opinion. My manager though is great, though after filling in at other facilities, my manager seems the exception.

Pros

Flexible hours and breaks

Cons

Pto, benefits, advancement, pay raises

Upper management considers therapists “a dime a dozen.” Off the clock work encouraged. No raises or appreciation.

If you’re offered a job with Select Rehab, run and never look back. Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Unrealistic expectations placed on staff making it nearly impossible to achieve goals. Micromanaging from regional managers. Speech untimed codes can only be billed 30 minutes or less. Must maintain Med B caseload whether or not residents are appropriate for therapy. You will have problems and disciplinary action if productivity goals not met. “Do what’s it takes to get your productivity,” ie) work off the clock. I can’t see a profit driven company with no appreciation of their employees and patient care/outcomes succeeding in the long run. Time will tell.

Select Rehabilitation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

All bad. So not recommended.

No work at the facility where we are placed at. Working 3-4 hours a day. No recognition from the upper management that there is no work, problems being ignored and getting worse. Worked thru pandemic as so called “hero”, no hazard pay or anything extra. Most employees worked 4-5 hours a day, no sick leave, no paid leave if contracted Covid from patients. Required to “supplement “ low hours with PTO to have a reasonable paycheck so no PTO left when getting ill, getting hurt or need “mental “ days. Looking for another job😢

Fair

Therapy collaborates to get the job done in order to meet goals, client centered approach and good team communication. A variety of diagnoses are seen to expand your therapeutic knowledge.

Pros

Free ceus, PTO and 401k

Cons

High productivity

A job

I really don't have much to say about the organization or the location in which I work due to I have only worked there for several months. I like the direct line management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Select Rehabilitation with

Learn about Select Rehabilitation in Jacksonville, FL

• Select Rehabilitation
  • Jacksonville, FL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?