Select Rehabilitation

Clear
2.7Pay & Benefits

productivityrehabtherapisttherapypatientraisebenefitnumb

A job

I really don't have much to say about the organization or the location in which I work due to I have only worked there for several months. I like the direct line management.

Upper management considers therapists “a dime a dozen.” Off the clock work encouraged. No raises or appreciation.

If you’re offered a job with Select Rehab, run and never look back. Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Unrealistic expectations placed on staff making it nearly impossible to achieve goals. Micromanaging from regional managers. Speech untimed codes can only be billed 30 minutes or less. Must maintain Med B caseload whether or not residents are appropriate for therapy. You will have problems and disciplinary action if productivity goals not met. “Do what’s it takes to get your productivity,” ie) work off the clock. I can’t see a profit driven company with no appreciation of their employees and patient care/outcomes succeeding in the long run. Time will tell.

Select Rehabilitation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

All bad. So not recommended.

No work at the facility where we are placed at. Working 3-4 hours a day. No recognition from the upper management that there is no work, problems being ignored and getting worse. Worked thru pandemic as so called “hero”, no hazard pay or anything extra. Most employees worked 4-5 hours a day, no sick leave, no paid leave if contracted Covid from patients. Required to “supplement “ low hours with PTO to have a reasonable paycheck so no PTO left when getting ill, getting hurt or need “mental “ days. Looking for another job😢