Select Rehabilitation

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

This company is mostly about money.

This company is mostly about money. They really push concurrent treatment whether it’s appropriate or not. My regional was OK but I’ve had others before they were terrible.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No management support

Not getting pay for the work we do

I love my team, and the facility most of the time, which is what keeps me contempt in my job, but as a program manager who isn’t salary, I am constantly seeing emails, calls, text, checking for admissions outside of regular work hours, clocking in when I should be on PTO. There is not enough coverage for a manager needing time off. My pay was cut 10% with covid, and now they are throwing money at PRN staff because they are desperate for coverage, but won’t do anything for the Fulltime staff, except say they appreciate us.

Pros

Love my team, my regional director

Cons

Pay is not worth it for how hard we work

Underpaid, overworked, undervalued

Don’t put yourself through the stress. They won’t pay you enough and they treat you like you’re nothing but a dollar sign that can easily be replaced.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Underpaid, no education opportunities, culture is the worst

OK management

The facility in which I worked was great. The PD was flexible with hours worked/PTO etc. The management with Select Rehab was also appropachable. However, management consistently asks for Med B caseload to be higher, asking for more units, asking for more patients to be picked up despite their needs. Concurrent/Group therapy pushed despite patient needs. Money driven business instead of patient driven business. Puts ethics of the licensed practitioner at question.

Large money hungry company

High productivity standards of 90% for assistants. They also might ask you to clock out in between patients or do documentation/progress notes/screens while clocked out to meet productivity. No raises, no paid holidays. If you have a good DOR then it may be bearable.

Pros

plenty of buildings to travel to if caseload is low

Cons

no raises, unrealistic productivity, you're just a warm body to fill a space

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Productive and Nice Environment

The company I currently work for has many hardworking and caring people at all levels of this company. The therapist work as a team to ensure patients are receiving the best care and therapy services each and every day. The overall culture is very high paced, friendly and supportive. The therapist are willing to go the extra mile in order to support each other, and make the therapy department an enjoyable experience for their patients and families.

Pros

Nice environment and great therapist.

Cons

I do not have have any complaints regarding this company..

Great

I currently work PRN and enjoy it. I have hours every day so it is working out well at the present time. The rehab program is GREAT!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight