Select Rehabilitation

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

The patients are what makes the job

No help from upper management. No appreciation from upper management. No chance for advancement if you are a rehab tech. If they are without a program manager they expect the rehab tech to take on the program manager responsibilities and they do not compensate them like a program manager

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

no appreciation

Good place to work. Great flexibility. The only downfall about this company is that they don’t give any paid holidays without using pto and you also don’t get any sick pay.

Pros

Schedule flexibility

Cons

No paid holidays without using pto, no sick pay and no advancement

Good Workplace

Good workplace. Very good team setting. Management will work with you. Very flexible. Laid back environment. Job keeps you busy. Great benefits. Overall okay place to work.

Don’t work here

Company is unorganized, doesn’t pay well, does not have proper training in place either. I don’t recommend being a therapist here, or a rehab tech either.

Pros

Cons

Company does not care about you

Do yourself a favor by not applying to this company

This was one of the worse jobs I have ever had.Years of hard work lead to no raises, no annual or quarterly reviews, and no opportunities for advancement. The corporate minded individuals who are in charge of this company should be properly trained in HR and management but instead they are therapists who just happen to have insider hookup and the favoritism is blatant and tacky. There are absolutely no holiday benefits for coming in or being off...seriously, I mean who doesn't compensate their employees for coming in on a holiday??? If you see this company's name,I strongly urge you to seek employment elsewhere.

Pros

Cons

no holiday pay, extremely low wages especially for non therapists, no raises or reviews.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Terrible treatment. Unfairly "deleted" my job position without any prior warning.

Beware of this place!!!!!!!!! Unfair treatment!!!!!! My job position mysteriously was "deleted" on a friday woth no cause, no warning'-''nothing!!!!!!

Busy

Filing papers in charts, running errands, getting patients from there rooms. Getting orders from the doctor, making calls to insurance companies. Helping therapist with patients ADL's

Pros

na

Cons

na

Worst place I have ever worked.

I worked at Select Rehab in Amelia, Va for 3 years. The manager did not do any therapy on her patients. She sat in her office and sold 31, fruit and Avon all the while I the Rehab tech did all the therapy except for walking patients. I should have been compensated for doing her work.

Pros

Cons

Doing therapist work

Terrible experience, Say NO

The absolute worst company I’ve ever worked for. The Regional Manager needs to be trained in people skills. Unrealistic goals for therapists; raises ethical concerns. I witnessed my coworkers stress daily. If company is being bought out, you won’t know whether you have a job or not, until it’s too late. The facility itself needs a makeover; Residents wreak of urine. Gossip among all workers at the facility. Terrible work environment. You will work holidays with no time and a half; high turnover rate.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Everything else

Everyday Duties

• Primary responsibility of therapy scheduling including working with Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists. • Perform clerical and billing duties including accurate data input, maintenance of patient medical records, answering multi-line office phones, inventory and distribution of medical and office supplies • Scheduling patients on a daily basis for visits ordered by doctors in skilled short term rehabilitation setting • Complying with Medicare guidelines • Utilizing Rehab Optima software for scheduling and medical data entry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight