Select Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,340 reviews matching the search See all 1,345 reviews
Need full time jobs
Packing tech (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJuly 17, 2018
Need better paying jobs and full time and better seeking jobs
For the customer ,great staff and management, just need to be called for better jobs and hours
Good people, not stressful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2018
Keep you working, although temporary didn't have long work assignment.. As long as you call they do have assignments. People have good attitudes so it's really a pleasure to work there.
Demolition crew
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, FLJuly 13, 2018
Did remodeling of Walmart. Company seemed thrown together and unorganized. Hired pretty much anyone who had applied within that time frame. I don’t really remember anything else about them
Pros
Worked with friends.
Cons
Hired anyone
It's Ok To Get By An Make Ins Meet
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 11, 2018
It Was Ok Until They Cut Your Hours Depends On Where They Send You. Short Breaks, But Overall If There's A Better Job Or If They Sent U To Better Jobs.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Hour loss
Job Assignment was ok
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 11, 2018
As contracted through select staff, I was working as had as the cardone workers there but getting paid much less, even after so many people quit. Was really not worth the hard work anymore.
Friendly
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJuly 8, 2018
Like the different types of job however I need to find a stable job where I could be permanent from here and on. To much change around and relocated really drains you. And not having stable paycheck to count on every month is nerve-wracking.
Pros
Learning how other offices work
Cons
Jobs ends, and need learn othet system all over again.
Productive when employed, when they gave a work assignment.
Excel Distribution, Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 7, 2018
Competitive work environment, Needs to keep employees working. Had good work assignment jus wasn't enough work for me. Only worked maybe three days out the week.
Pros
Good work assignments.
Cons
Not enough work..
very productive and great place
Daily laborer (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJuly 2, 2018
this is a great place to work.One the best temporary places i have ever had the pleasure to work for.They were good at finding jobs that were more long term instead of just day labor like most temp places the jobs were much better then most places and they worked hard to find yuo a job with your paticular skills
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

line work
Cherry picker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 2, 2018
i love working for the company I learn a;ot things that I didn't know I meet a lot great people everyday I love come to work everyday i even loved coming in on my off day to help out and get things done and that's all that matter getting the job done.

Fast paced.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAJuly 1, 2018
Select staffing is a fast paced work experience. Flexible hours with weekly pay. Good for people with social and detail oriented. It is seasonal work so its important to remember you will be moving place to place every few months.
July 6, 2018

Bad management horrible work schedules
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CAJune 29, 2018
Poor management and bad supervisors irresponsible people for injured workers they right away want to end your assign select is bad agency especially location in S. B st in Stockton
Cons
Short breaks lousy pay
July 6, 2018

We’re sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with the local branch, but we appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback. Please know that we are escalating your concerns to the management team for review. We would appreciate your cooperation so that we can fully investigate the concerns you have raised

Not so great
Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 29, 2018
The were great at first but when I wasn't fast enough in the data entry field position they never place me in another position. Was disappointed that with all my office skills (15 plus years) that they couldn't find a better match for my skills.
July 6, 2018

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team. Unfortunately, our client's needs can change and assignments and schedules of our associates can be affected. It's always our goal to get associates back on new assignments as quickly as possible.

overall decent
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 27, 2018
temp jobs can be pretty stable depending on work you provide to assigned task. communication between agency is good always on top of providing support where needed and when needed
July 6, 2018

I really enjoyed working for this company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 26, 2018
This Is A Good Place To Work, I had to relocate due to family an my assignment had just ended, the people there are very friendly, an helpful. It was a pleasant environment
Pros
Always work
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and could help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Enjoyed various positions
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 25, 2018
Customer Service and Cashier
Hanlded various situations, auto parts, retail stores, family owned businesses
Handled Cash, Debit and Credit cards, assist customers with product locations, fixed displays, took care of company service desk, assist in packaging items bags or box.

It was enjoyable to work with different groups of people during the time in their shopping experience and know I was able to give our company a good standing with the customers shoppig experience.

When dealing with an irate customer, I would go out if my way, still following rules and guideline of the store, and listen to them and instead of sending them to another store, I would offer a similar product.
July 6, 2018

this was a temp position
Shipping /receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJune 22, 2018
programmed loading software and staging of parts. checked truck drivers paperwork and printed packing lists. monitored cranes and lifts. checked in deliveries.
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
temp agency

Poor management
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Carpentersville, ILJune 21, 2018
While it was easy to get a job through this company, it was poorly managed and due to over-hiring, there was nothing to be done but quit and find new employment elsewhere.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Poor management, $0.50 less pay for women workers
July 6, 2018

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

production work and machine operator
Contract Laborer (Former Employee) –  Grenada, MSJune 18, 2018
working at select staffing is a good working job fast paced i worked as a machine operator a line assembler ,boxing and etc. They just was not paying enough to to pay my bills.
July 6, 2018

It's your basic temp agancy
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 15, 2018
Was assigned to a warehouse in Carson, the work days were relatively relaxed even though I was moving 20-50 lb boxes from trucks. Most of my co-workers were friendly enough and made the work bearable.
Pros
Working in a freezer during the summer
Cons
No time off until after 90 days
July 6, 2018

Thanks so much for the review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us! If you haven't already be sure and download our new associate mobile app to help you manage your assignment and payroll details.

Very convient with money earning because of immediate hire and weekly oay
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJune 13, 2018
Very convient with money earning because of immediate hire and weekly oay. I conversed and networked with many people while being apart of the select staffing team...The jobs opportunities are always available
Pros
Low income
Cons
Steady income