Selectek

Selectek Employee Reviews

United States12 reviews
40 hours a week job. It is a temp to perm position. I'm still in the temp phase. My manager checks in once a week to see if all is well. I can reach out if I need to.
Absolute lack of integrity
What would you do if you were hired for a temp to perm position for a specific rate, then after six months, the salary you were promised was reduced by $15,000 ? this is the position I was nearly suckered into by this staffing firm. I don't know if there was no communication between Selectek and the hiring company or if this was a blatant bait and switch tactic. Either way, I'm happy I investigated before falling for their scam. I can't express how disappointed I am. Pathetic. Used car salesman have more integrity.
Great company to work for.
Selectek is an Engineering and Technical Recruiting/ Referral/ Placement firm. Therefore I am in no position to answer all of the above questions. However I have worked for them on more that one occasion and have found them to be very professional, fair and competitive with compensation & benefits. Overall a top rated engineering firm.
Pros
Consideration for out of town workers away from home base.
Cons
Gaps between next assignmnet.
temporary
This place is a temp for hire, they will find you a job, make sure you get paid, keep you informed with emails, phone calls and will ask is everything alright with the job.
Pros
good hours
Cons
temp position
was contract and contractors were not treated well
Fast paced stressful work. Supervisors were not readily available and the work was boring. Home depot was the actual employer and the treatment of contractors was sub human.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
productive place to work
very friendly office staff and people to work for in general. very helpful in training, great benefits, and vacation package.
CAD Contract
No turnover in placement agents, which translates to consistent contacts. They follow up regularly and will do what it takes for the benefit of their employees.
Pros
Insurance after 6 months constant work
Cons
No guarantee of permanent positions or transfers to such companies
Not Bad
Selectek has a great family atmosphere because it is such a small company. You can pick up the phone and call the president of the company or the chief operating officer.
Great
Awesome people to work with! I had an amazing experience with this company. IF you are lucky enough to work with them, you must be a fine employee.
contract employment agency
Selectek is a fair company concerned with giving their customers the quality talent required.
Cons
1 week vacation only
very nice place to work
very nice place to work and they look out for you. They do all that they can to find a job for you.
Salary Good
Compensation was very good, would have been worth the while if job assisgnments are longer. Work locations are very close to home if you require to be place closer to your home.
Pros
pay
Cons
not long enough assisgnments
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Selectek. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9