Selective Medical Services Employee Reviews

Flexible Work and Great Pay
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 25, 2019
I've worked for Selective for about 4 years. Initially I didn't know I would last because the training was so confusing and it seemed like there was a lot more that we were required to do for every client then what we were getting reimbursed. But beng a mother of 2 that needed to supplement my husband's income, I desperately wanted it to work out so I finished the training and started seeing my first clients. The documentation was stressful at the beginning but after my first 3 clients it was a breeze! I was able to make my own schedule and work around my husband's schedule so that we can both be there for our kiddos. My supervisor was also very helpful as well. Unfortunately, we had to move out of state and Selective doesn't work in my state anymore. I've been looking for another job that is similar but so far no luck! Anyway, I just wanted to write this review because I really am grateful for my time that I spent with this company.
Pros
Flexible Work
Management are liars
Care manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 14, 2018
The CEO probably wrote that one review of herself. She’s too good to talk to any of her employees (minions). She lies and steals from people and cares about herself only. She treats her employees like they owe her something.
Pros
Self made schedule
Cons
Bad management
Very productive and satisfying work.
Care Manager RN (Current Employee) –  Northern AZOctober 18, 2017
Very positive Administration who work hard to make you happy. Very flexible schedule for those that have other jobs or want to work just for Selective medical. You schedule your own work days and hours. You can work as little or as much as you choose ork.
Pros
Flexibility and self scheduling. Room for advancment
Cons
Travel without mileage pay
Productive Place to work
LVN/LPN Care Management (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 15, 2017
Love this job and the bosses are wonderful. The schedule is very flexible. The CEO is a wonderful person to work for. The supervisors are a great support to employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Selective Medical Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Selective Medical Services Reviews by Job Title