SelfRefind Employee Reviews

Don't work here
Addictions Counselor (Former Employee) –  KentuckyJune 23, 2018
The most enjoyable part about working here were the patients I worked with. Management was a bully and if she didn't like you then lies were told to get you out of there. Some days I got my lunch break but most days I didn't. I stood up for myself and the unethical issues that were going on and that's when I found myself jobless.
Pros
Patients that I worked with
Cons
No lunch breaks, rotten management and a lot of backstabbing
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 2, 2018
Great place to work. I love what I do. I can honestly say that I look forward to getting out of bed and coming to work everyday. That is a fulfilling job.
All in all learning experience
Dillons Flooring And Construction (Current Employee) –  Milano, TXApril 11, 2018
Love being my own boss and doing what job and when I want to do it get off whenever I want nobody to answer to or explain every little thing with all day long
Pros
Being my own boss
Cons
Unsteady
Wonderful Company to work for
Medication Manager (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, kyMarch 28, 2018
The Owensboro office works very well together as a team. It is a family like environment. Management Is very helpful when problems arise and knowledgeable. I am treated as a valuable asset to my team. Hard work does NOT go unnoticed.
Pros
Free lunch twice a month, Compensation, Benefit package, management, lenient scheduling, paid training
Cons
1 late day a week. (which really isn't a CON).
Poor Management/ Mean Girl Mentality
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYMarch 23, 2018
Management ruined the whole experience for me. If an employee doesn't like you or you don't fit in their little click then they make up lies about you. The environment was drama filled and unprofessional. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Management, Childish Behavior, Unprofessional
Horrible Management
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMarch 20, 2018
I worked for probably the worst manager I’ve ever met here. Loved the team I worked with, but a person trying to manage that was positioned in another county doesn’t work out very well.
Overall, chaos.
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 28, 2017
Extremely unorganized, no structure, management doesn’t know their role or how to run the place. Never told about all of the extra caseloads I was going to have to take on. Management tries to backdoor you out of a job.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
It was pure chaos.
Terrible, Just no good.
Counselor (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 3, 2017
If you are anything less than Regional you are treated like dirt. Don't make anyone mad or they will get rid of you. Don't speak up, work your tail off and still get treated like your doing a bad job. Upper management are not professional and take things that are not personal, personal. This company will go down hill fast with their lack of room for advancement(they hire people from other states/friends) to take upper positions. Do not work here! Waste of time!
Horrific unskilled uneducated management
Therapist (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 24, 2017
Poor management, upper clinical management was ok. I enjoyed working with clients but mgmt was hostile, unprofessional, uneducated & unskilled with addiction population. Very sad when the hostilities would not cease. I am a dedicated therapist with years of experience. This population needs understandibg, compassion but also challenging structure while they adapt to a world without substances.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Management, hostile toxic environment for clients & staff, bullyish behavior that's not acceptable. Also a degree of discrimination
Productive and fun workplace with a very good patient base.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  KYOctober 18, 2017
Great place to work but very little room for advancement. Upper management tends to be pushed around by lower level employees whom think they know substance abuse yet they have never worked with that specific client before.
High case load, no lunch breaks, poor client care, poor mgt
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYSeptember 10, 2017
I was a therapist at the Bowling Green location. It was very stressful. There were many days I did not get a lunch hr. Very poor patient care and mgt.
Pros
Working with the clints
Cons
lunch breaks, poor management and letting cts go into withdrawal with no detox meds.
Stressful
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 7, 2017
Quick paced; overwhelming; seemed that therapists were asked to complete extra work that was outside of therapeutic scope. It seemed there was barely enough time to stop and eat and take a break. Alot was required of therapists and pay did not seem like enough when considering all that therapists had to do. Also, it was a difficult workplace environment to work in, because therapists did not seem as valued as they should have been.
Poor management
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYAugust 28, 2017
Poor management and absolutely no training provided. This agency allows people to be in authority with no degree. This place provides no stability to daily business dealing with clients.
Pros
Great patients
Cons
Poor management
Great experience
Self Employed Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mountainburg, ARAugust 14, 2017
It was a great experience I learned how to deal with people and care for the elderly it advanced my career in the cleaning business help me meet new customer to clean and care for.
Pros
Breaks and discounts
Cons
Shprt breaks
You can be yourself and like what you do ,and now that every job you do is done to the best of your ability
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, KYAugust 4, 2017
I go to work each day every day is different an that's what I like about it.And the hardest part is clocking out,and the easy part is clocking in,an the manament,I to make my own decisions,remember,(selfrefind is being your own boss)
Pros
You're, your own boss
Cons
I can't think of any
Helping people
Chemical Dependency Counselor (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJuly 20, 2017
If you like to help people struggling, this is a good place. The co-workers all get along and work as a team. The manager is flexible and available. The company seems to be in transition but stable.
Pros
Personally Rewarding
Cons
Unclear corporate guidance
handy man
Household maintenance (Former Employee) –  Garnerville NY, Westtown NYJuly 8, 2017
This job was very easy because it was rewarding and satisfying to do things for yourself, doing it yourself helps on the bills in order to save. Running a household can be an everyday job that must be done to keep it going for many years
Pros
Saves money
Cons
hard to do after working all day
Productive opportunity Employer.
Companion Sitter (Former Employee) –  West Melbourne, FLAugust 12, 2016
An Excellent opportunity Employer to work for. You have to like the outdoors and be a hard worker to like this job. For this company. You dig trenches,clean all ares as needed and painting ,caulking and work as a team member. Be able to lift to upto 50lbs. @ all times. As requires.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Extreme weather conditions.
Productive on Clinical Level
Case Manager/Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYDecember 8, 2015
This company is productive on the clinic level, and clinic staff maintain professionalism and are mission driven. Corporate office has not displayed as much mission driven behaviour as clinic level employees. Overall, a great place to work on clinic level.
Fun work place injoy working with people
Notary Public (Current Employee) –  Creedmoor, NCOctober 13, 2015
Love working with people.My hardest part of a job is running out of things to to I like staying busy.Staying foucused on the task at hand.
Pros
New experience
Cons
Healthcare and benefits