Seminole Classic Casino Employee Reviews

Productive anf Fun Workplace
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 24, 2018
-Patrol the premises and adjacent areas.

-Check identity cards of personnel before admitting into the building.

-Notify my Supervisor of any problems with disorderly guests, equipment and supplies.

- Performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather
Pros
Most enjoyable is working with my team members, 50% of foods
Cons
Dealing with intoxicated/impaired guests
Have A Rocking Day At The Classic!
CAGE CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 18, 2018
The 5 F's: Fast, Fun, Focus, Friendly and Flexible! I enjoyed working at Classic. I would recommend a Friends and Familys. The best place to work.
Do not work here as a second job
Cocktail Server (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 16, 2018
If you're looking to work part time as a server at Classic; don't bother. Youll be scheduled full time, and they will forget or have no regards to your first job, school, etc. If you're hired par time and work full time just know you aren't going to get benefits either. If you're looking to work full time and overtime then go for it. Don't expect to be treated nicely, the guest and coworkers will treat you rudely for the most petty things. Orientation will probably be your best day working there.
Great Place to work
Cashiering and Floor Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 14, 2017
Working at the casino I learned quick that if your looking to make money its all in the tips. Don't get me wrong, there are positions like security, maintenance, and facilities that get paid 9-15 dollars hourly. But like I mentioned earlier, if you want to make money, its all about the tipped positions.
Pros
tips
Cons
cigarette smoke
competititive worplace
Carpet Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 3, 2017
In the casino it's was fun but the problem I think they doesn't have to be with the management team. But people who work there doesn't understand that they are part of the same team.
fast paced
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 28, 2017
classic is a good place to learn. easy job descent money, friendly environment fun fresh place, they have a good culture for employees but it lack of management.
Fast Paced
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 31, 2017
Fast paced at night, easy work, easy money. Long hours, not able to leave if it was slow. I learned a lot about liquor and my way around the bar. Helped me be more sociable.
Will never go back
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 15, 2017
If you like working full-time with no benefits then its the place for you. Managers are inconsistent. Money is decent but don't ever expect a raise or a untaxed bonus
great
Table games dealer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 14, 2017
The employees and the environment is amazing your always learning something different and meeting great anew people along the way. you can always move up in this company.
Great people
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 2, 2017
Good company to work with and move up in the company, for peole nothing but family love yo might have a little problems here and there but it's fun...
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Short breaks
Seminole Classic Weekend
Player's Club Lead Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301July 21, 2017
Terrible place to work. If you like unfair treatment, smelling like smoke everyday and feeling sick all the time. Then this would be the place for you. There were no pros working here at this establishment. Initially, I thought it was going to be fun. But it wasn't, left this place without a care in the world.
A day at the casino
Casino Host (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJuly 6, 2017
Call back all who either called, text messaged or emailed me. Usually spend my first hour doing so. From there on is where I walk around the casino greeting my VIP players and interacting with those who are playing,
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Working late nights
It was a job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 16, 2017
I would arrive early hang out in the employee break room until my shift stated and read. Otherwise I learned very little beyond what I already knew. The hardest part of the job was counting chips when $2.50 chip were present. There wasn't really anything I found enjoyable.
Productive and fun work place.
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 30, 2017
I learned so much from this company. I gained knowledge in proper food handling and also being a table games dealer. I loved working for this company. Everyone was treated like family.
Pros
Employee perks, discounts, events.
Cons
not enough full time positions
Good place to work with good benefits
Cocktail Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 19, 2017
8 hour shifts, open 24 hours so very flexible work hours. i learned to cocktail waitress and new drinks and began learning how to bartend. A very large staff of management was available whenever we needed anything. The hardest part of the job was all the walking.
Learning Experience, Communication
Host (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 4, 2017
Player Development, mostly building relationships with high end guest. Also Marketing Sales, standing right next to the Hard Rock we have to sell our casino. Like selling a Penny to a Silver Dollar. But we get it done.
good pay nice co works and good benifits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 19, 2017
normally start the day by prepping my work area and collecting six hundred for the cash drawer. while working there i learned how to recognize the needs of my co works , the customer and the company. helping me to better project my work ethics. the hardest part of this job was dealing with the professionalism of certain supervisors and favoritism . yet the best part was the easygoing atmosphere and getting to interact and help those customers that come to have a good time at the casino.
Pros
the hourly pay, the benefits, and the hours given
Cons
short break, cigarette smoke
Easy and fun work place
Cashier F&B (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 11, 2017
Everyday you experience something new and there is never a dull moment. Everyone i worked with was nice and friendly and we became family. The hardest part was matching your schedule with your normal life.
A typical day at work
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 3, 2016
Good work environment and spontaneous Co workers. Good atmosphere and a social job placement. Management is very informal of job procedure. Training is well thought out with customer service techniques.
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
great company
Marketing/ Player Club Rep (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 29, 2015
great place to be what can i say its the casino meet new people
always fun and entertainment great people to work with hardest part of the job was going home you always enjoy the food