Seminole Gaming Employee Reviews

Very relaxed setting
Cage Cashier (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 11, 2018
I loved working with the customers that came in they made the day great we had a great team of employees also we got paid weekly that helped out tremendously with two children
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Swing shift
great job
Casino Host (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2018
great place to work and would love to come back, I brought alot of money in the casino with my skills with the guests and made alot of friends. I would love to end my career back home where I belong. They treated the workers great with the EDR to employee events. The most fun was taking guest to events such as concerts, lighting games and most important to me was the golfing outings.
Pros
guests
Cons
promotions process wasnt fair
Love Table Games
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJune 3, 2018
I only did not enjoy the smoke filled environment, other than that i enjoyed my job, my managers, and coworkers, and most guest i built that personal relationship to because most guests were regulars. Easy to arrange schedule and ask for time off.
Pros
free food, lots of breaks, great management, easy to arrange schedule.
Cons
Smoke
Great place
TABLE GAMES DUAL RATE PIT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLJune 3, 2018
It was great place to work, Met terrific people from all over the world. The only aspects was the base pay . They follow federal guidelines for employment, yet didn't Not follow federal minimum wages.
lots of opportunity for advancement
Recruitment Manager (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLJune 1, 2018
over the course of 27 years, I was able to move into about 15 different job opportunities. you were not just a number. you were an team member with a name...
Excellent company to work for
Player's Club Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Immokalee, FLMay 23, 2018
Must be dedicated to work hours and shifts needed to fulfill there needs. Mostly understanding about family but there needs come first no matter how they need to,
Pros
security
Cons
needy
culture
Casino Host VIP segment (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 17, 2018
Nice company workplace culture and the company is growing big opportunities
Customer service is there driving force the music and upbeat action is very stimulating
Pros
Advancement
Great Place
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 11, 2018
Its was fine pay was great just fast paced and when you're schedules like any other job they expect you to be there. it was decent. always fast going and entertaining.
Great Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Seminole, OKApril 5, 2018
I have worked here going on 6 years and it has been enjoyable. The Daily duties are not very difficult. The management is friendly to work with and the staff are easy to get along with.
Pros
vacation time off
Cons
turnovers
Fun and Fast pace always something new
EXECUTIVE HOST (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 4, 2018
Working with the public can be the hardest thing sometimes but also the most rewarding when you know you have made someone's trip special just by a small jester.
Pros
The co workers
Cons
managenent didnt treat women the same
If casino 24/7 environment is for you then it might be the place for you
Hotel Operations (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 7, 2018
Be ready not to have a set schedule, low hourly pay/salary, which will require you to work for tips and overtime. However if you're into casino environment, its unique guests, then it's a place for you.
Pros
You can make money working hard and focusing on your responsibilities not having fun
Cons
You will be dealing with many people who have all kinds of addictions: gambling, alcohol, tobacco, drug etc. which comes down to them being unstable and you dealing with every day stress
fun and safe place to work
banquett server/bartender (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 7, 2018
The best company to work and the Seminole tribe are the best people i ever work with. Of my years working with the tribe i was paid and enjoy every moment with them. They appreciate your work by celebrating your birthday and also every holiday season they celebrate with us by giving gift cards and much more.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and dinners.
Cons
i have nothing bad to say about working with the seminole tribe
Organized, nice people
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLFebruary 14, 2018
It's an organized and fun environment with good management. The team is fun and outgoing. You will make good friends there. The application process and onboarding is long, but it's worth it!
A wonderful place to work and wonderful people to work for.
Corporate Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 5, 2018
When the Seminole decided to go for full time gaming in 2003 and open a franchise Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, I was the 13th employee hired to create Seminole Gaming Administration. When I left in 2014 (family needs) we had grown to over 10,000 employees and the Seminole owned Hard Rock International worldwide! What an employer and company to work for! It's fun, it's exciting, and your career can grow here. Great benefits, great pay, great comeraderie! You'll love working here!!!
Pros
Bonuses, free lunches, free parking, uniforms, great insurance coverage
Cons
Can't think of any!
I enjoyed it
Wholesalers/ Sales Agent/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 1, 2018
It was my 1st time in the Hospitality area, since then i have been stock there and not seeing myself doing anything else. i have gained all my experience from them
Fun workplace, fast paced and collaborative.
CONCESSIONS CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 8, 2018
I am currently still working at the Hard Rock and I absolutely love it. I would like to pursue another role within this company if given the chance. The most enjoyable part of my job is that it is a diversed and fast paced environment, not to mention fun, altogether while everybody works together as a team.
Fast paced and competitive
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLDecember 28, 2017
Overall the benefits and job security make the job worth while. I also have decent management and great coworkers. Employee appreciate is shown often. Yearly bonus and 500 incentive for perfect attendance.
Pros
Free meals, paid time off, great benefits
Cons
Short breaks under paid, working hours
Good place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 26, 2017
I like to work at this place cause it's fun when you working at place my boss is good the only thing they not paid e much t let people working which us
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long break
Stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 30, 2017
The work is stressful during the holidays because of the high call volume. Tried my best but still got fired. If you cant handle a stressful work environment this job is not for you.
Best Casino Customer Service
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Immokalee, FLNovember 26, 2017
The hotel and floor staff offer the best casino customer service anywhere I have been. Bring your A game. Days off are during the week..no weekends off unless its vacation time.
Pros
Free meal every working day
Cons
weekends are worktime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seminole Gaming. Our community is ready to answer.