Seneca Nation Of Indians Employee Review

View all Seneca Nation Of Indians reviews

Great learning expierence and friendly working enviroment
Court Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, NYDecember 22, 2014
Handled day to day operations, answered phones, assisted the Judge as well as the Paralegal in research. Prepared and served notices to appear, court summons, and any other pertinent documents that need to be completed in a timely matter. Also handled initial intakes or petitions, processed petition and delivered to the correct personel. Maintained the court calendar, scheduled meetings as well as keeping track of important deadlines to ensure that each case was being handled in an efficient and effective manner. Some days were more hectic than others as we would also issue TRO's and handle land disputes on the territory, as well family disputes over property, as well as monies derived from Estates. I was also responsible for end of the day reports and closing.
Pros
Exceptional benefits
Cons
Stressful as I live in a small commmunity, was unable to go to the grocery store at times due to always being asked in the public about case[s]

Other Seneca Nation Of Indians Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Salamanca, NYMarch 25, 2019
A very great company to work for excellent managers, really know how to achieve the most out of the days work. Highly recommended to work for. Great staff in every department.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Drug test
It was ok working there.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Salamanca, NYFebruary 19, 2019
Working for the nation was a good thing at times but at other times it was tuff.But at times their was no supervisor around to be apart of the team and people I worked with was pretty mean and disrespectful to me and others in the work place.
Pros
Got to work at own pace and do my job with no problems.
Cons
No supervision on the job or a boss to make sure everyone was working.